So what are your latest dvd purchases? ( workouts)

Cassadine86

Cathlete
I have been on a workout dvd binge.

So far in the past week I have purchased

The Namaste Yoga series
Barrys Bootcamp
Shape Bikini Body
Vintage Jane Fonda
Kathy Smith matrix sculpt
Kathy Smith slimdown circuit
Beachbody Power Half Hour
Gilad Cuts n Curves
Gilad fat burnign aerobics 45/45 split
Leslie Sansone advanced walk
Debbie Rocker walk
The firm Body sculpt

My last purchases were:

Jari Love Slim & Lean
Jari Love Ripped 1000
Rael Pilates 27
Hilary Burnett's Advanced Pilates

Hi. I am new to the forum but thought I'd chime in.

I just purchased
Drill Max
Body Max 2
LIC
Low Max
The Firm Jiggle Free Arms

I have to ask how is Gilad Cuts n Curves? I want to purchase it but would love to know what you think.

I've purchased Power 90's Plyo Legs and Cardio Intervals in the past week. I can't wait to get them. :)

Tracey
"Where there's a will, there's a way."

Cassadina86 -

What is Vintage Jane Fonda?

I used to do her New Complete Workout (at least I think that's what it was called) she was wearing a grey body suit with a pink belt on the front cover). I'd like to find that one - but no luck.

Thanks
Dianne

PS - I have the Namaste Yoga series too. They are pretty cool!

I recently have only purchased Cathe workouts. Latest one, Gym Style - shoulders/back/biceps due to the overwhelming response of Catheites of how good this series is!!! Can't wait.

I have the Pilates series that use to run on tv all the time...they are sitting behind all my Cathe dvds? Anybody ever done pilates, what do you think about it?

Just the new Cathe's for me. With a bajillion of her workouts and the gym, I'm set for now ;)

Debbie

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
--Family Guy

I bought the Kathy Smith Matrix Sculpt and her powerwalking DVD. I also bought Petra Kolber's PK Step, which is very low impact. I am very careful of my knees these days-or my one bad left knee. I try to take out just about all of the impact from my Cathe DVDs and do very shallow lunges, but even then, I get into real trouble at times. I love Drill Max, but when I did it on Sunday, I suffered for the rest of the day.

I just preordered 3 CIA dvds, 2 Tracey Sweatfest DVDs, and Amy Bento's step challenge from DDD.

I am in a preorder frenzy!!!!:+

Tina,

I used to regularly take a pilates class using the machines and it was the best workout for flattening and toning my abs. The floor work is just as good if done correctly. I think that pilates is great for stretching and toning. I highly recommend it.

To add to the topic discussion, I recently purchased Kick Max and GS shoulders/back/biceps. My husband just purchased P90X and debating if I should try it out.

Lisa

Lisa, I may pull the pilates out. I'm at a stand-still right now maybe something totally different is what I need.

Would love to hear if you like P90X if you decide to try it!

I just preordered CIA's and the new Tracey's.

I also bought recently:

Shape's Transforming & Defining workouts (new ones)
Kathy Smith's Matrix Sculpt
Karen Voight's Sleek Essentials
Set of 4 Yoga Synthesis DVDs (they look great....one is very advanced)
Yoga on Demand - Love this one also
Bryan Kest's 3 newer Original Power Yoga DVDs and some CD's from his website also - Live Bootleg's "Slow & Deep" and "Power Yoga Live"

Hey I have purchased the RS,IMAX,MIC trio and the first Body Max dvd with the two other workouts, Low Max, IMAX 2 and Cardio and Weights, Body Max 2, Kick, Punch and Crunch, Kick Max, Low Impact Circit all in the last month...can you tell I am fairly new to Cathe. I have really not purchased any other instructor since finding Cathe. I had a Karen Voight circuit, which is actually good, and Gilad's two step workouts and believe or not I alternated between these workouts for about 3 months before my discovery!!!!! How boring I was, and I didn't even really know it! To tell you the truth I am too frighten to purchase another instructor...do you really like any of your recent?

Fluidity - one of the best purchases I've made!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.