so proud of myself!!!

kariev

Cathlete
I bought cardio fusion a couple months ago. At that time i put it in to do it and got so discouraged b/c i couldn't get the steps right(this was my first cathe step video). Anyways, i just put it a side and never did it. Today I decided to give it another try and not be so hard on myself if i didn't get things right since it was only the second time. Well I have to admitt i didn't do to bad! Sometimes i ended up on the wrong foot or turned around but for the most part i did well. I plan on doing it at least once a week to get it down packed. The only problem is now if i get good at her step workouts i will be spending even more money on workouts;-)

Good job! It's so encouraging when you see progress, isn't it?

And, yes, you will be spending even more money on workouts--but what's wrong with that? We all do it! Congratulations!

anne

Way to go!

>I bought cardio fusion a couple months ago. At that time i
>put it in to do it and got so discouraged b/c i couldn't get
>the steps right(this was my first cathe step video).

Yikes, no wonder it was hard! That's quite a challenging first intro to Cathe step! The first segment after the warm-up is a finished combo from BMax2, and it's not taught on Cardio Fusion. I've been doing Cathe workouts for years, and when I first previewed CF (before doing BMax2), I thought the first segment was mind-boggling!

hehe. :)

I'm no good at choreography, but I want to be get there so I don't feel like a clutz and I can do Cathe's step workouts for cardio. :)

Good on you!!!!!

talkig about spending money on videos..maybe I should check out body fusion????

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.