So loving 30 minute workouts right now

Denise R

Cathlete
Hi!

I am really enjoying 30 minute workouts right now. I'm doing Jessica Smith's new Walk Strong 3 8 week program (
). It is very well rounded and each workout is only 30 minutes long. I also recently got Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Build and Burn (
). 5 days, 30 minutes each. I also plan to use Cathe's new ones when they are released as, you guessed it, 30 minute workouts. It just fits well with my life right now. Hey, it's better than NO exercise!

Denise,
feeling :D about my exercise plans!

Hi!

I am really enjoying 30 minute workouts right now. I'm doing Jessica Smith's new Walk Strong 3 8 week program (
). It is very well rounded and each workout is only 30 minutes long. I also recently got Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Build and Burn (
). 5 days, 30 minutes each. I also plan to use Cathe's new ones when they are released as, you guessed it, 30 minute workouts. It just fits well with my life right now. Hey, it's better than NO exercise!

Denise,
feeling :D about my exercise plans!

Hi Denise, just wondering if these workouts are challenging enough for the advanced exerciser? Being that you enjoy Cathe's workout, I am assuming that you are definitely Advanced. Just wondering, I would like to try these but don't want lose my fitness progress at this point with easier workouts. They both look great!! Thanks Denise.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.