So I just bought 4 day split...

jsutera

Cathlete
...because the coupon offer this week was just TOO tempting. This was a series I hemmed and hawed over when it first came out, I wasn't sure I'd dig the split in cardio/weights but now that I've been doing STS for about 9 months, I'm looking for the next "shock" to the body, before STS Shock Cardio comes out, of course!

So, I just bought 4 day split and would LOVE to know what your experiences have been. I've been craving some new cardio from Cathe and figure this will help - I hear the kickboxing in this series is awesome, I heart kickboxing!!

Anyway, do tell Cathletes!!

Oooh, 4DS by itself is fantastic. Then you have all the premixes, which just doubles its value!

The step routines are short but can be tricky. If you're good at dancey stuff, you'll do fine. If not, give yourself some time to learn the moves. Don't give up! :)

The Kickbox cardio is my daughter's favorite, and the Bootcamp is really tough at first. There's a lot of variety in the routine, so the time goes by fast thankfully. I go all out during the Suicide Runs, and those always get to me.

I've never done 4DS as is, but I plan on doing it after my current circuit rotation. Like you, I'm looking forward to changing things up after STS.

Hey

This is the video that hooked me! I had pre-ordered STS and had got the Cardio fusion and thought that it would be good to have some shorter cardio to do with STS. I totally fell in love with it. I did a rotation with it after STS and was totally shocked at how hard it was!. I really didn't think that I liked kickboxing and this one is phenomenal. I read somewhere that there are only 2 or 3 videos that when shooting the whole crew stood up and clapped and the 4DS kickboxing was one. I have had a hard time catching onto the footwork for the Higher intensity step but I am getting it. Especially now that I am getting familiar with Cathe's style of step.

I am actually thinking of getting this for my sister to introduce her to Cathe. You will not be sorry! Bootcamp is alot of fun too.
Heather

Hey

This is the video that hooked me! I had pre-ordered STS and had got the Cardio fusion and thought that it would be good to have some shorter cardio to do with STS. I totally fell in love with it. I did a rotation with it after STS and was totally shocked at how hard it was!. I really didn't think that I liked kickboxing and this one is phenomenal. I read somewhere that there are only 2 or 3 videos that when shooting the whole crew stood up and clapped and the 4DS kickboxing was one. I have had a hard time catching onto the footwork for the Higher intensity step but I am getting it. Especially now that I am getting familiar with Cathe's style of step.

I am actually thinking of getting this for my sister to introduce her to Cathe. You will not be sorry! Bootcamp is alot of fun too.
Heather

Wow, I seriously just got some goosebumps reading the part about the crew standing ovation after 4DS kickboxing! THAT is the workout I'm dying for, I love it!! I'll report back once I get into the groove, I'm sure I'll love it based on what you're telling me so far!

4-Day Split

...because the coupon offer this week was just TOO tempting. This was a series I hemmed and hawed over when it first came out, I wasn't sure I'd dig the split in cardio/weights but now that I've been doing STS for about 9 months, I'm looking for the next "shock" to the body, before STS Shock Cardio comes out, of course!

So, I just bought 4 day split and would LOVE to know what your experiences have been. I've been craving some new cardio from Cathe and figure this will help - I hear the kickboxing in this series is awesome, I heart kickboxing!!

Anyway, do tell Cathletes!!

I just bought 4-day split and absolutely LOVE it. It does focus a lot on the heavy weights, BUT that is what I needed to see the results that I wanted to see. I needed more definition pretty much all over and that's what did it . ( I've been doing the series for three weeks now.)The cardio is challenging enough to make a differance too , especially 'bootcamp',,,WOW do I sweat with that one. High Intensity Step is the most fun I've had with a step in a long time. After the cardio you jump right in to the weights. It's perfect . I even went a little further ( this can get expensive though ) and bought the same outfits that Cathe and her crew wear in the 4-Day Split series. I spoke with the gal who makes these outfits and she said Cathe herself picked out the colors. ( just feel more like part of the crew,,,sort of a motivational type thing. ) Hope you find it suiting for yourself as well. You can always count on Cathe that's for sure !

God Bless !

~Morgs~

I just bought 4-day split and absolutely LOVE it. It does focus a lot on the heavy weights, BUT that is what I needed to see the results that I wanted to see. I needed more definition pretty much all over and that's what did it . ( I've been doing the series for three weeks now.)The cardio is challenging enough to make a differance too , especially 'bootcamp',,,WOW do I sweat with that one. High Intensity Step is the most fun I've had with a step in a long time. After the cardio you jump right in to the weights. It's perfect . I even went a little further ( this can get expensive though ) and bought the same outfits that Cathe and her crew wear in the 4-Day Split series. I spoke with the gal who makes these outfits and she said Cathe herself picked out the colors. ( just feel more like part of the crew,,,sort of a motivational type thing. ) Hope you find it suiting for yourself as well. You can always count on Cathe that's for sure !

God Bless !

~Morgs~

I love that you bought the same outfits as them!! Where did you get them? I'm dying to overhaul my workout wardrobe, it's in dire need especially now that fall is here in New England, I need something to keep me extra motivated :)

4-Day Split Gear

I love that you bought the same outfits as them!! Where did you get them? I'm dying to overhaul my workout wardrobe, it's in dire need especially now that fall is here in New England, I need something to keep me extra motivated :)

Then you'll LOVE these outfits. You can find all of the outfits from 4-Day Split, plus many others at : www.ohmybod.com. ( Head to the 'Cathe Fans' section for all of the 4-Day Split gear. )
Let me tell ya, In the 10 years I have been working out, I have never had work out gear that was so soft , durable, and comfortable. This stuff really moves with you so you're not tugging and pulling as you work out. You'll notice that this website features quite a few outfits that cathe has worn in other videos such as Low Max , Body Max, and Stretch max. Very- VERY high quality stuff !! You'll look & feel great ! Also, I have found some really good tops & bottoms at: www.fitcouture.com , & www.sandiegofit.com
Have fun shopping,, you won't be disappointed.

Morgs

I, too loved that you bought the workout outfits for 4DS! And thank-you so much for posting the link to where to buy them! I LOVE so many of her outfits and that along with your review of them really has made me want to pick up some clothes, too!

Then you'll LOVE these outfits. You can find all of the outfits from 4-Day Split, plus many others at : www.ohmybod.com. ( Head to the 'Cathe Fans' section for all of the 4-Day Split gear. )
Let me tell ya, In the 10 years I have been working out, I have never had work out gear that was so soft , durable, and comfortable. This stuff really moves with you so you're not tugging and pulling as you work out. You'll notice that this website features quite a few outfits that cathe has worn in other videos such as Low Max , Body Max, and Stretch max. Very- VERY high quality stuff !! You'll look & feel great ! Also, I have found some really good tops & bottoms at: www.fitcouture.com , & www.sandiegofit.com
Have fun shopping,, you won't be disappointed.

Morgs

I've heard of this site but never bought from there. Which ones do you have? Are the sizes hard to judge?

Oh My Bod Gear

I've heard of this site but never bought from there. Which ones do you have? Are the sizes hard to judge?

I actually bought a couple of the 4-Day Split series outfits:
I have the Brown Boot cut pant with Orange and White band . I ordered the crop top to go with it. ( you'll see this outfit in the Bootcamp/Tris & Bis part of 4DS)
I also bought the Blue Bootcut pant with Orange and White band & crop top to go with that one. ( You'll see this outfit in the High Step/ Shoulders & Back part of 4DS ) I order the crop tops because they hold me in better than the camis and you can wear any type of bra under them.
Next up: The Black outfits with yellow & white bands that you'll see in the Kickbox part of 4DS. Very sharp.

I have the 'multi cami top' in Black with Red trim w/classic shorts in black ( Cathe wears this in Cardio & Weights I believe.)

I also orderd the turquoise cami top ( Cathe wears this one in Low Max ) with the low cut V-pants. Like the web site says, most of the fabric is imported from brazil and is VERY soft and comfortable. Watch out for the lenghts. I am only 5 "4 and the regular pants are a little too long, so , I need to go with petite. There is a size chart so, go with your gut on what you think you should buy. Like I said, it seems a little silly, BUT as I stated before, it's sort of a motivational type thing for me. Makes me feel more like a part of the crew.

I also went to fitcoutoure and ordered the "South Beach" & "Miami tops" in purple & Black, similar to the ones that the girls wear in Muscle Endurance & Muscle Max.

Hope this helps. Lots of shopping to do. ( one of my 'not-so-good-for-the- budget' hobbies !! ) These things can get addicting ya know !! ;)

Feel free to ask if you need any more info !!

I actually bought a couple of the 4-Day Split series outfits:
I have the Brown Boot cut pant with Orange and White band . I ordered the crop top to go with it. ( you'll see this outfit in the Bootcamp/Tris & Bis part of 4DS)
I also bought the Blue Bootcut pant with Orange and White band & crop top to go with that one. ( You'll see this outfit in the High Step/ Shoulders & Back part of 4DS ) I order the crop tops because they hold me in better than the camis and you can wear any type of bra under them.
Next up: The Black outfits with yellow & white bands that you'll see in the Kickbox part of 4DS. Very sharp.

I have the 'multi cami top' in Black with Red trim w/classic shorts in black ( Cathe wears this in Cardio & Weights I believe.)

I also orderd the turquoise cami top ( Cathe wears this one in Low Max ) with the low cut V-pants. Like the web site says, most of the fabric is imported from brazil and is VERY soft and comfortable. Watch out for the lenghts. I am only 5 "4 and the regular pants are a little too long, so , I need to go with petite. There is a size chart so, go with your gut on what you think you should buy. Like I said, it seems a little silly, BUT as I stated before, it's sort of a motivational type thing for me. Makes me feel more like a part of the crew.

I also went to fitcoutoure and ordered the "South Beach" & "Miami tops" in purple & Black, similar to the ones that the girls wear in Muscle Endurance & Muscle Max.

Hope this helps. Lots of shopping to do. ( one of my 'not-so-good-for-the- budget' hobbies !! ) These things can get addicting ya know !! ;)

Feel free to ask if you need any more info !!

Well now I want to go out and buy all of it!! I'll put it on my wish list for now, maybe something for the new year? New year new workout wardrobe? That's got a nice ring to it, huh?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.