So excited!

I was so nervous my first trip (2010) I didn't know anyone! But everyone is very friendly. Nothing to worry about. This will be my 7th :)

I'm attending my first roadtrip this year as well. I'm an introvert, so I'm not sure why I signed up for this, but it looks like so much fun and I've always wanted to go!

Hey poachedsalmon!

Same here...total introvert. And gym hater. But like you said, it looks like so much fun. We can stand next to each other and enjoy each other's introvertedness!

It is coming up fast! So fast I had forgotten about the second payment due June 1. I thought my credit card # had been stolen when I first saw the pending charge (I hadn't seen the reminder about the June 1st payment posted in this part of the forum).

My next task is to figure out workout clothes to bring. I'm planning to do all the classes.

Hi all,

We have a facebook page for Road trippers (and other Cathletes) if you feel like joining us. It's a great place to get to know some of the trippers and ask questions.

There's always a lobby party at the hotel (they have a great fire pit perfect for cathlete conversations) where we mingle and relax Everyone is welcome to join and I look forward to meeting you all!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Glassboro2013/

I'm not on Facebook either poached salmon!!! Oh well, like you said, we can meet everyone there! I , too, have been thinking about what workout clothes to bring. I plan on doing ALL the classes like you. I guess we better pack lots of workout wear!

Kelly

What is the intensity of the classes like? Are they typical Cathe advanced or are they more intermediate since we have several classes in a day?

What is the intensity of the classes like? Are they typical Cathe advanced or are they more intermediate since we have several classes in a day?

They're pretty tough, but Cathe does dial it back just a bit since the weekend is so intense. I wouldn't say they're intermediate, but maybe not as all-out tough as the usual Cathe workout. She tries to be mindful of too much jumping right after lunch, so that's usually a weight workout.

I try to pace myself (besides my usual modifications), since there are so many workouts.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! The great thing about meeting new people is that it's really easy to start up a conversation...we all have at least one major thing in common; just walk up to someone and ask how long they've been doing Cathe workouts, or where they're from, or what their favorite Cathe workout is..... :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.