So ANGRY!

acarolinagurl

Cathlete
I find out today that my DVD's have been returned to sender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Post Office here is terrible! I put my street address as I thought the DVD's would be delivered to my house via UPS, didn't pay attention it was USPS! My fault, but my husband called our Post Office yesterday and they said they had nothing for us, but that they did have a package but to a different address! The post master didn't put the name together that the PO Box was same name as the street address on the package...long story short, we live in a very small town and they know who we are...and I'm just really BUMMED that I call today and she said she didn't put it together yesterday and sent it back! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Just needed to vent. Hope it doesn't take a long turn around time to get these back. I've already sent an email to Cathe's support team explaining what has happened. Sandy

So, if you have a PO Box you can't have mail delivered to your house? Isn't mail supposed to be delivered to the address on the envelope/package???

Yes, but I used my street address,(we don't get mail at our house, we have a PO Box) even in cases like this with USPS and UPS and we usually don't have any issues because they have sent it to my SIL, and my MIL, instead of us. Why...we don't know and have put in complaints before several times. Now with this, they decide "lets send it back to sender" I'm talking to Linda at Cathe.com about it. Hopefully it will get resolved soon!

Everything is being taken care of. In the end it was a mistake on my end for not including my PO Box along with my street address. The support team at Cathe.com was wonderful in responding to my emails and I have to give a shout out to LINDA! Thanks for all of your help! :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.