Snow! Snow! and more Snow!

KKerry

Hey everyone!

Today it snowed 10 inches in Ohio and it's still not done snowing!
So I did my Low Max for the second time and was still tripping all over my feet! Oh and bye the way I shoveled snow for about 1 and 1/2 hours. Does anyone know about how many calories I might have burned. The sweat was pouring off me.

From one snowed in sister!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/burned/calories_burned_Shoveling_snow_by_hand.html

Hey KKerry, plug your info into the spaces and it'll figure it out for you. Cool huh?!:)

I'm bracing myself for the storm that they say is headed this way. My Kids figured they'd skip their homework but I said that's a sure fire way to guarantee that it won't come this way. Good job shovelling! That is one tough workout! Amazing how drenched we can get working hard in sub-zero temps!

Take Care
Laurie

YIPPEE, I burned 582 calories today shoveling snow!! I also did B&G original mix so that had to add a couple hundred more, right??

Who cares that my back feels like h*ll right now, I burned an extra 582 calories!! }(

I ran three miles on the treadmill, did Coremax 2 and have now shoveled snow three times today!

I'm hoping that will make up for the three cookies and four foil-covered chocolate hearts I ate *looks ashamed*

It just won't stop snowing and blowing...it actually looks beautiful...but...I am sooooo ready for Spring!!

>I ran three miles on the treadmill, did Coremax 2 and have
>now shoveled snow three times today!
>
>I'm hoping that will make up for the three cookies and four
>foil-covered chocolate hearts I ate *looks ashamed*
>
>

Don't look ashamed... I was also hoping B&G & 2 hours snow shoveling made up for 2 Kaluha & diet hot chocolate I had...

I think we will be fine, right?!?!?! :eek:

shovel snow? never!i would love to see snow someday. i live in houston,tx. yogax today then powerstrike tomorrow.

laura

Yep, we're snowed in here in IL too. My kids were out of school today & it's already cancelled tomorrow. I only shoveled maybe half an hour and gave up. It seemed as soon as I got done, it was covered again. That'll be a fun job tomorrow. }( I did Power Hour this morning plus shoveling, I burned my cals too! ;-)

>Yep, we're snowed in here in IL too. My kids were out of
>school today & it's already cancelled tomorrow. I only
>shoveled maybe half an hour and gave up. It seemed as soon as
>I got done, it was covered again. That'll be a fun job
>tomorrow. }( I did Power Hour this morning plus shoveling,
>I burned my cals too! ;-)

Hey Jess- Where in IL are you? I'm in Springfield & it is horrible here, shoveled my driveway 2 times today, 7AM & 2PM and up by my garage door is probably already 2-3 foot drifts again, i just looked out, knew I shouldn't have done that! Hopefully it will be enough to have them close our office tomorrow, I still can't believe I worked from 8-1, the roads were horrible even in town. Stay warm & safe!

We're expecting that snowstorm tomorrow here in Connecticut... school has already been cancelled!
If I shovel snow for an hour, can I have some hot chocolate after? You know, to aviod hypothermia :)
Stay warm everybody!
Josie

Near Bloomington!! Howdy neighbor!! I hear Springfield broke some records for snow fall!! My dh worked til 11 & they closed the office. I don't know if he'll be able to make it in tomorrow!! You stay warm & safe too! Thankfully we have our power!!

Hi there Illinois gals...I am in Naperville...and have not even bothered to shovel since it is still coming down here like crazy!!!!! We have drifts up to 4 feet here...and so incredibly windy! Hope you are all safe and warm all over the midwest...and NY too!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Hey guys- I grew up in Westchester, Il. After my husband(from Hillside Il.) and I were married we lived in Darien. We have since moved to Cincinnati but all of our family lives in LaGrange and Naperville areas. Every year we go back to Naperville and run the Turkey Trot with a bunch of cousins and siblings. It is so much fun-but usually really cold.

Because of all the hills here in Cincinnati my kids have more snow days than their flatlander cousins in Naperville. The current ice/snow storm has them off school AGAIN tomorrow. I'm lovin it! No homework!

Hey there IL gals!! Nice to see so many of us IL gals around here! Are you still snowed in today? We are!! Another snow day- yeah!

HI Gals!
I'm in Bloomington and we're snowed in for the second time today. I haven't been able to teach my classes at the gym for 2 days and it's only right up the road from me. Stay warm!
Eren

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.