snow day!

jnka825

Cathlete
I am on Long Island and we are on blizzard warning until 6 a.m. tomorrow. Staying in today, which is great. Still, wish I could afford to go someplace tropical, like Saint Thomas! I think I'll do Body Max 2 today instead of Sunday being as though I have the day off, and did not work out the last two days. My son is already asking if we can make cookies.

Kristin

Yay for snow days! So happy I don't have to go in today. I think I will make soup and not think about the foot of snow I will have to shovel later so the pets can go outside.

I have the day off too! They actually closed the office which rarely ever happens. Planning on making chocolate chip cookies today and doing some Athletic Step/MMA Boxing!!

I wish I could have stayed home too :( It's just starting to snow in Boston, but they are saying white out by tonight's commute home! UGH!

Snow day here too. :) We got 14" of new snow and it's still coming down. We already had 20". Some of the drifts in the back yard are up to my shoulders. We are in blizzard conditions now since the winds have kicked up and visibility is 0. I'm so glad I am warm and toasty inside by the fire with the dogs and DH. Would not want to be out there right now!!!

Snow day today and another tomorrow. At the rate we're going, the kids are going to be in school til the Fourth of July! :confused: :p

Hope anyone who had to travel in this made it safely!

PA Storm

Snow day here too. :) We got 14" of new snow and it's still coming down. We already had 20". Some of the drifts in the back yard are up to my shoulders. We are in blizzard conditions now since the winds have kicked up and visibility is 0. I'm so glad I am warm and toasty inside by the fire with the dogs and DH. Would not want to be out there right now!!!

Liann, Where are you in PA? I live in Eighty Four, about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh. My kids are on their 4th snow day tomorrow. We are hoping the dept. of ed. won't have them make up the days. Anyhow, I am warm too. We have power now, but didn't for 48 hours over the weekend. Melissa

Melissa - I live just north of Gettysburg and about 30 - 40 minutes south of Harrisburg. We are in this weird corridor that is still getting snow! It hasn't been snowing in Harrisburg for hours and most of the areas east of us have stopped too. They are confirming 24" for my town today.

Melissa - I live just north of Gettysburg and about 30 - 40 minutes south of Harrisburg. We are in this weird corridor that is still getting snow! It hasn't been snowing in Harrisburg for hours and most of the areas east of us have stopped too. They are confirming 24" for my town today.

Good Luck! I hope your town is better at clearing the roads than we are. Of course, the snow we got today just added to the 24" we got on Friday and Saturday. Some people near us haven't had power since Friday. It's crazy. I thought maybe we lived closer together. Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.