SNM Workout Manger Problems

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
I tried to mark my workout complete and record my stats but it won't save is it something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with the program?

Challenge across America in workout manager

Hi

I just emailed the support desk about the workout manager. I too am having a problem. The challenge across America stats for myself was reset to 0. I have logged a lot of miles in this program and been keeping track since this program was initiated in June 2011.

Hopefully these problems will be resolved!!!

We've restored most functionality since yesterdays server crash, but there are still several things that are in the Workout Manager that are still not working. We're working on it.

Thanks!! It's driving me crazy to not be able to add a workout, but sometime soon I can!!

Thanks for the hard work!

Nan

I tried to mark my workout complete and record my stats but it won't save is it something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with the program?

I'm having this same issue today. It posted to facebook that I had completed it, but doesn't show as completed in WM.

Pam

Workout manager Problems

There are lots of things not working now in the Workout Manager that are related to yesterdays crash.

The initial problem yesterday was actually very minor, but the company that hosts our cathe.com server made a mistake yesterday by trying to fix the problem by updating the PHP, MYSQL and Apache services on the server. This caused yesterdays problems and the Workout Manager problems you're now seeing. This is something we're still trying to get a handle on today and decide how best to fix.

workout manager still not working

My workout manager is till not working. Can not download a rotation or add workout or delete workouts.

The problems outlined in the above are still being worked on. We will let you know when they are resolved.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the WM issues. Will Cathe's 90 XT Undulating Rotation be one of the rotation downloads when things are working again?

SNM,

Just an FYI regarding the XTrain rotations and not being able to mark a workout as complete in your calendar...
I don't believe that this is a "new" issue. I have experienced this problem in the past with STS rotations in my calendar as well.
Heck, it could be "user error" too. That happens a lot too. :)

Thanks,
sharon

Mine appears to be a bit slow, but it's working now. Thanks so much!! I was going through WM withdraw!!! :p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:eek::eek:

Nan

Workout Manager Progess

Just a word of caution. We've restored a lot of things, but still have more work to do. We're moving at a very slow and methodical pace right now in restoring functionality to the Workout Manager to make sure things are done right. Our next update is scheduled for sometime tomorrow morning. Until we're completely done things may break or not work from time to time. We will also optimize tables when we're done which should speed things up.

Dear SNM,

I just tried the workout manager again and was able to check completed workouts for yesterday and today and even add a workout for today. THANK YOU!!! You guys rock, I know there was a huge problem with the crash and server issues and I'm sure that's just the half of it. It seems when there are computer issues that they are never simple easy quick fixes, its always an ordeal. Thank you all so much for your attention to detail and excellence in fixing the problem. You guys all rock, and definitely consider yourselves hugged, high fived, and thanked. ;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.