SNM - When will weighted vest be back in stock?

princessbear

Cathlete
Alas, I waited too long to order my weighted vest and see it is no longer on your website or Walmart.com. Do you plan on stocking up on these again anytime soon?

Thanks!

The other day, I was looking at the weighted gloves. Then they disappeared. I wonder if you will be still selling these?

Alas, I waited too long to order my weighted vest and see it is no longer on your website or Walmart.com. Do you plan on stocking up on these again anytime soon?

Thanks!

We had an unexpected run on these caused by the release of STS. We will have these back in stock, but I'm not sure when. In the meantime you should be able to find these from one of our retailers or etailers.

Here is a link to our retailers: http://www.altusathletic.com/cathe/retailers.php

I knew I should have ordered it from Walmart.com when it was in stock. It was sitting in my cart for a month ... Guess I'll wait for them to be back in stock since Walmart is the cheapest and they have free site-to-store shipping. I probably won't need it for Meso 1 anyway since my endurance is AWFUL and I need to build it up. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.