SNM: Not getting Cathe emails

MDolfiniReed

Cathlete
Hi Chris and crew,
For some strange reason I am not receiving the weekly Cathe emails. I get log in to the fitness forum with no problem. Did I somehow fall off your email list? Thanks for checking.
Michelle

Newsletters

When it comes to bulk emails we have to follow the international rules concerning bulk emails. These rules include the automatic deletion of emails that bounce and or are unsubscribed by any recipient. Even though you might not have unsubscribed from our list your ISP might have scored an email of ours as SPAM and rejected our email. When this happens our list server provider must by rule delete you from our list.

The best way to make sure you receive our emails is to click on the "Add us to your address book" link at the bottom of every email we send.

I would first suggest you check your junk folder and then if you don't see our email I would try to re-register and then make sure follow the steps above to "Add us to your address book". If you still have problems you will need to open a support ticket for further assistance.

Hi--thanks for the quick response. I just double-checked my safe list to be sure that the Cathe address is on it. Confirmed that it is. I was away on vacation for two weeks and it is possible that in my haze of return last night when I went through my emails that I missed seeing them. I'm going to wait a few days to make sure it wasn't an issue on my end. Hopefully, it was me.
Michelle

Testing....

Had trouble learning how to use Workout Manager, just checking....Still showing Disc 1, should be Disc 4.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.