SNM, mistake in workout card #13

krassymira

Cathlete
I just printed out my card #13 and previewed the disc, and for the Flat Bench Triceps Extension on the card its listed with dumbbells and calculated for the dumbbells, but on the disc it is performed with a barbell and the weight is obviously different.
Please correct that if possible.

Hi,

You might want to post this in the Workout Manager Bugs etc forum. I did that for other mistakes in workout cards and they fixed them right away.

We answered this is another forum. When it comes to Tricep Extensions you can use either a barbell or dumbbells. Though Cathe and most of the crew use a barbell, Deazie uses dumbbells for this exercise. We may change this to barbell, but are curious to what most people are using.

We answered this is another forum. When it comes to Tricep Extensions you can use either a barbell or dumbbells. Though Cathe and most of the crew use a barbell, Deazie uses dumbbells for this exercise. We may change this to barbell, but are curious to what most people are using.

Hi

I use barbell.

I use both; and a curved barbell too. It's really no big deal. I just did 3 1RM tests, one for each barbell and one for dumbbells (I also do tri extensions on a decline bench sometimes). I just write down on the workout card which weight/bench level I will use that particular date. Although, for Meso 3 I stayed consistent and only used dumbbells.

Chris.

I use a barbell too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.