SNM, how can I order the new Cathe fleece jacket and T-shirt?????

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:D I would like to order the new "Cathe" fleece jacket and T-Shirt but I don't see a spot where I can order these items online or in the catalog. These products have item #'s 9980-9984 and 9975-9979. Thank you!

RE: SNM, how can I order the new Cathe fleece jacket an...

Lisa, I found the T-shirt but it doesn't look like they have the fleece pictured yet. If you go to the Home Page, click on the "Order Online" tab at the top of the page. It will then take you to a page that has vids, DVD's, High Step, clothes and other items. Click on clothing. I know that catalogue says you can ONLY order clothing online, but maybe you could call their toll free number (1-800-433-step) and inquire about the fleece??? Good Luck.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

DEB H!!!!.

:D Thanks for the info Deb!!! I think the T-Shirt the site has posted is the baby doll shirt they have had for quite a while. There is a new T-Shirt that looks more like a T-Shirt. Have you received your catalog yet? Just got mine today and sadly the cover was all ripped up!! I will try the phone # you provided. Thanks!

RE: DEB H!!!!.

;( I called the customer service # and the woman said she would get back to me but of course she never called back. You would think if these items are advertised in the catalog that they would be available for purchase but I guess not.

Hmmm?

Guess you'll just have to go naked! :7 Might try calling again??? Good Luck!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hmmm?

Did we post this question at the same time, or am I just brain dead? I didn't notice that you had already asked about the new Cathe gear! I'm probably losing it. I guess one cup of coffee isn't enough today. I dragged myself through half of Legs & Glutes before work this morning, but I was really struggling. It's one of those tired days....

Hi to everyone!

Julie

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.