Smoothie King Low Carb Smoothies

Rockstar4614

Cathlete
This is just an FYI for anyone who happens to be following a low carb diet. I read about these and wanted to give them a try, I had one on Saturday and one today. 2 hours after eating them I checked my blood sugar (I am diabetic) and it was through the roof!!! The first time I figured it was a fluke, but when it happened again today, now I am pretty convinced that they are not as "low-carb" as they claim to be. Just wanted to share the info!

RS

I've never heard of Smoothie King but thanks mucho for the warning. We have a couple of other diabetics on a low-carb forum I visit and they test low-carb products for us. I personally stick to all natural foods and indulge in a commercial low-carb snack once in a blue moon but avoid the ones that fail the diabetic test. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what is the site that you visit? I am thrilled that I am not the "only" low carber around any more, (now everyone eats like a diabetic!) and I would love to check it out!

Thanks!

RS

I'm not sure what the rules are for posting other websites so I sent you a private email. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.