SMOKE FREE for 14 years today!!!

Congratulations and Happy anniversary!!
Being smoke-free is FANTASTIC!
I also used to smoke and am happy to say that those nasty things are out of my life and I can't imagine ever lighting up again. Yuck!

Don't miss it one bit; no ifs, ands, or butts about it!!! :p

LOL Good for you! That's fantastic!!!
I sometimes miss it when I'm having drinks with my BFF and she lights up...that's about the only time though and I have never taken even one drag from her! I can't take the chance that I'll end up going back! :eek:

Yes! That is wonderful! I am smoke free for a year and five months. I am happy i quit! My family still does but i dont. I feel so alive by breathing hard, my lungs can out jog my joints lol
Congratulations Nancy! U r awesome and a great role model... I want ur body btw... No not like yummy i mean i want my body to look like yours !!! U work hard and it shows.im so happy for you.

Way to go! I'm 14 years smoke free.

I crave them during stressful times but I always remind myself how hard it was to quit and how the addiction controlled me. I wanted control back, so I did it!

It's weird, I didn't know how bad it smelled until I quit.:eek: OMG, that is the worst odor!!! I can smell a smoker an aisle away in a store.

Congratulations! Hate to admit it, but I'm a former smoker. I know how hard it is to quit. Think of all the $$ you've saved! More to spend on fitness-related stuff - a healthy addiction! :)

It's weird, I didn't know how bad it smelled until I quit.:eek: OMG, that is the worst odor!!! I can smell a smoker an aisle away in a store.

I too became MUCH more aware of the smell after quitting...I never really noticed it when I smoked!

Big CONGRATS to all the reformed smokers! :D We are the worst, aren't we?? I know I am! :p

Fit, the smell of ciggy smoke is positively awful! I am mortified that I used to smell like that! Peeewwww! I also think that smoking detracts from a woman's beauty. In my eyes, a woman just does not look attractive puffing away on a cigarette. :rolleyes:

Renee, good for you! I imagine it must be difficult to live in the same home as smokers. You are tough! :eek:

Tinker, you know it! Quitting that nasty habit was no easy feat (at least not for me) and the $$$ is so much better spent on anything fitness related. :D

Congrats, that is a huge accomplishment!! I quit years ago when I got into working out with Cathe....I couldn't do Imax 3 while smoking. So I vowed to quit. I did it for about 3 years, then my fiance, after purchasing our house together, cheated on me. The neighbors - incredible people, were there for me. Some smoked...I got hooked again. Ugh.

Amazing feat for you, keep it up!

Congrats, that is a huge accomplishment!! I quit years ago when I got into working out with Cathe....I couldn't do Imax 3 while smoking. So I vowed to quit. I did it for about 3 years, then my fiance, after purchasing our house together, cheated on me. The neighbors - incredible people, were there for me. Some smoked...I got hooked again. Ugh.

Amazing feat for you, keep it up!

If you quit once I bet you could do it again! Enough bad things have happened to you!When you're ready, I'm sure you'll find the willpower to join the rest of us ex-smokers and WE WILL WELCOME YOU WITH WIDE OPEN ARMS!!!!!;)

Congrats to all you ex-smokers and anybody who's trying. What an awesome thing to do for yourself!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.