Smiling in Hatersville.

jennifer-in-mi

Cathlete
Hi Haters.
(It feels normal to type that).
Work is slow and I have extreme amounts of schoolwork. We haven't read any good squirrel types of stories lately to brighten our day. Or, any ones involving Krispy Kremes.
Michele-how's your FIL? And, you?
Jen-how's work, Chad, etc.?
Dana-how's life?
Diane-MIA?? Miss Ella Grace must be in college by now. Hope, it's MSU.
August-Lulu, Chami, Yoyo, and I forgot the fourth of the gang? We miss your postings.
And, everyone else I have missed. I do apologize.
My power was out when I came home so I had to change fast and get to the learning center to post my last reply for my participation grade then I started reading for Tues night class. All day Saturday will be a school day for me.

Have a Great Night...

Heya, smilers!

JENNIFER

Sounds like school is going great though homeworkingly! :confused: :D I've been sneaking peaks and it seems to me your posts have an upbeat feel to them. :) That's great that things are giving you new energy.

I did my Power Hour today and did light squats and lunges. I'm not feeling any more FLABULESS than when I last wrote. :eek: But I'm working on it!

Yoyo, Lulu, Chami and Mooch! It's funny that you would remember the name Chami. Everyone is doing just fantastico. Right now everyone is taking a nap. Mooch is on the washing machine (I have a blanket for him on top of it), Yoyo and Lulu are both in the homemade kitty sofas I made by the window, and Chami is under the bed sleeping in the new area where my comforter was being stored until this morning.

This last weekend, for the first time, I introduced my brother's doggy Sesame to them. We brought Sesame (she's 1) into the entrance and just had her sit there. Needless to say, all 4 squirrels did this:

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

Then they turned at angles and puffed up and walked sideways to show how very big they were. :D Lulu, the adventurous one, was the first to approach Sesame, and she was growling and "fake" swatting from a distance. Cute little Sesame just sat there looking down and away like, "I..I didn't do anything! I'm...I'm not going to do anything!" It was pretty fun.

After 10 minutes, things had calmed down, but nobody got to smell anybody's noses or anything. Of course, the moment Sesame left, all 4 were in the entrance sniffing everything.

What else? I'm still thinking about Krispy and how I can swing by there to get some more donuts.

Do you remember I told you I have some photos to take? It's looking like I'll be having them taken after my London trip...which is a good thing because I'll have that much more time to get more FLABULESS, and it's a bad thing because I'll have that much more time to make out a plan to get to Krispy Kreme, not to mention all that I'll be faced with in London.

On my last trip to London, I found the most incredible cupcake that I've ever eaten. It was the size of a small cake, really, and it took me a couple days to eat, and I wasn't even conserving by any means. :p

I plan to bring Tupperware on this trip. :rolleyes:

ROBIN Yeah, all those hidden things in my apartment that would shock Mom. Can't have her in here all by herself! :cool: It's looking like Mom will take the morning shift, and my brother can drop by after work to take the evening shift. :) It's a relief!

(Yeah, I know, the squirrels are probably fine on their own with just a visit once a day but......... )

>One of our cats, the big, dumb white one, likes to, um, pleasure himself with DD's stuffed animals. (Yes, he is neutered!) He howls the whole time he is being "Master of His Domain."

gigglesmile.gif
OMG, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gigglesmile.gif

It's suddenly become Fall here. I'm thinking to take my CC and speed-walk to a sports store and buy some new sweat pants for apartment lounging. I think I'll try doing that tomorrow if it stops raining.

Okay, I'm going to get ready for my meeting now.

Have a great one! :D

Hello August.
Mooch is the one I forgot his name. Seville and Madrid are still the great hunters although I don't get love gifts anymore. Last night, the power was out so I was able to visit the UofP learning center and get started on today's assignments. The boys were with me when I came back home and was able to start studying again.
Have a Great Day!!

Hiya Smilers!!

AUGIE -- back away from the Krispy Kreme's !! LMAO!!!

My poor DFIL is STILL in the hospital. We're hoping he'll be transferred to the rehab joint tomorrow. I just got home from the hospital and I'm whipped.

Thanks everybody for all your kind words and prayers and vibes. I SO appreciate it. Hopefully things will start to settle down around here and I can get back to checking in with you. I need you crazy girls and your absence from my life is sorely felt. ;)

Love and hugs, and smooches, too!! G'night.:)

Hey you guys!!! I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday. Work is driving me nuts!!!

Michele ~ you don't know how nice it is to see you posted yesterday. We really, really miss you. Did your FIL move to rehab yet? How far is the hospital from your house? You are in my prayers everyday!

August ~ those KK are evil!!! If you want to look flabulus then you need to boycott KK. Sorry to be so blunt, but you gotta face the facts. Just b/c you got your workout in does not give you reason to celebrate to KK. I should just become your assistant - do you have one of those???? I could bullet walk w/you and make sure you don't eat anything evil. It is really feeling like fall here too. Do the Japanese celebrate Halloween?

Robin ~ hey you!!!

Jennifer ~ how is school going? I'm curious, how does it exactly work? Are you in a chat room with the instructor or can you hear your instructor through the speakers?

Don't have a heart attack, but I actually got in a workout last night. I did PUB pyramid up premix, minus the abs and #3 from stretchmax w/the band.

Tomorrow is my little Ganny's b-day, he'll be 3. Where has the time gone????? We're having cake for him on Friday night since tomorrow night is soccer.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Hello Dana.
It's all open discussion just like the forums here so I must post 4 days a week to get credit for participation on questions plus reading and assignments. Stopping by here before I head to class.

Hey there!!!!

I'm sorry to pull up an older thread but starting a new one seemed stressful -- LOL!!

I have a little update. My poor DFIL FINALLY went to rehab last night!! We were told in the morning that space was available and that he would go, but it was very late in the day before they actually transported him. He's on a rehab unit in a hospital across town from where he had been. They expect to keep him for at least 2 weeks, and they require damily participation, so I'm going to be tied up for a few more weeks :( . I really miss you guys, I sort of feel like our little group is falling apart. Is it, or is it just because I've been gone for so long?

Anyway, sorry for yet another self absorbed post. I just wanted to let you know where things stand now. I'll try to be better about checking in. I have been posting little snippets in the OD forum. Somehow it doesn't stress me out as much as posting in a check-in group. I guess I feel overwhelmed right now about doing personals, and in the OD it's a non issue. I just really feel a need to keep it simple. I wish we could all just get on the phone for a major conference call or something! Now that would be FUN and stress free!

All my love and hugs, and smooches, too! :D

Last edited:
Morning ladies!

Michele ~ hey you! I"m glad that your FIL has finally been moved to rehab. How's he dealing with everything? We miss you tons.
Smileyville just ain't the same without you.
If Aug would ever get her butt to the US we could have a GTG. She's the one holding us up. LOL

Jennifer - did you say you have class today??? Well that is unacceptable. Anything fun planned for the weekend?

Aug ~ WTH are you????

Robin ~

Last night we had Gannon's birthday party. My parents couldn't make it b/c they didn't get off work in time. I have just a few pics, I"ll e-mail them to you all.

I still haven't taken the rug shampooer out of the box. Not looking forward on trying to figure out how it works. http://www.msnhiddenemoticons.com/download.aspx?id=851

Gabe has soccer at noon, then we may go to a pumpkin festival, not sure. Tonight I"m taking him to a roller coaster fun fest - can't wait to go!!!!

Well, I better get my rear in gear, I have got a lot to do.

Talk to you all later!!!

Look at Dana's cute post!!!! :D:D:D

I'm writing from work. It's 11pm. I haven't eaten dinner yet. :mad: I brought my computer today. I'm sleepy.

As you can guess, things have still been really busy. I'm on the final chunks of the project, but my work partner and I are now also in production for someone else's project at the same time. :confused:

But I've stayed away from the KK. I'd love a bullet-walking assistant! :eek: I think I may have become a tiny bit more FLABULESS (though eating dinner at midnight is always helpful :mad: ). It turns out I'll have some photos taken next Tuesday, and then more after my return from London. Someone up there doesn't want me to eat KK. :(

;)

Halloween in Japan? Not like the States, but there are lots of Halloween-inspired things -- pumpkin this and that. I bet KK has some pumpkin donuts. :) Hm...maybe I even ate one when I got that variety box. LOL.

Michele, I've been thinking tons about you and your FIL. I'm sending warm vibes. It's great to hear that he is now going to rehab.

Hello, Jennifer, how is school going? How are the babies?

Dana, I haven't gotten photos yet. I want photos of the party. :mad:

OH! LOL! I've been trying to post this for ten minutes and just checked my email to find Dana's email! Yay!

Okay, I think we might be getting ready to go look for a restaurant that's open. :confused:

I miss our group so much. It's looking like I've got about another month of fairly busy goings on. I'll do my best to come by.

BIG HUGS!!!

Hello Miss August.
School is keeping me busy-more on the early week than the later on. Work has been stressful to add onto it. Seville and Madrid have been good. They are very supportive with me being online to do school stuff. Today, I feeling REAL fat. Tried on some clothes and it was depressing. Stress and inactivity is to where it's getting me.
Time for a nap and then hit the class boards again.

BBL

Hi everybody!!

It's so nice to see all of you!
34zn0n5.gif

Dana, your pictures are SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! OMG I just want to take your boys home with me!
34zn0n5.gif

Augie, it's so nice to see you, too.
34zn0n5.gif

You, too, Jennifer. IU hope school is going well.
34zn0n5.gif

I have to run. Pop was moved into a private room, which is nice, but he's still SO confused.
128fs4765852.gif

Yes, yes, all I've done lately is cry.

I'll BBL if I can.

Oh, Michele, I hate to read that things have been making you cry. :( I'm sending MONGO hugs your way. I'm glad to hear your FIL got a nice private room. That's tons better for everyone.

Jennifer, if you really want to feel fat, wear your pajamas for a few months (which is pretty much what I did) and then put on your regular clothing. Add in a box of Krispy Kreme. :confused:

Anyway, that's wonderful your babies are being so supportive. It's finally cool enough here that Mooch and Chami have come back to sleeping in bed with me. Now if I can just get home early enough to be in bed. :confused:

Nearing 3am and I'm still at work. I think I still have about 3 more hours of work left. :(

Michele - I wish I could give you a great big HUG!!!!!!!

Aug -
donut3_LMOL6H.gif
donut3_LMOL6H.gif
=unflabulous, keep away from KK!!!!!!

Jennifer - a nap sounds so nice. We have to leave in a bit so no nap for me.

Really, really, really wants a pumpkin donut!

Is spotting. :(

Feels SO yucky!!!

Hopes Augie doggie can go home and get some kitty snuggle time.

Dana, thank you for the hug. Kiss kiss!

I need to stop whining. LMAO! *SIGH*

4.gif
Morning!
4.gif

7_11_5.gif

I finally got home around....I don't know anymore LOL. 5am? Got into bed around 5:30am and then couldn't sleep. :confused:

Maybe it had to do with the iced cappuccino I had? :p (I knew it was going to be a long night, so I thought I might as well enjoy a good drink!)

Anyway, I did my Cardio Collectibles and am now getting things ready for my trip since I'm completely booked until the day I leave except for today.

That reminds me. I need a nap. :D

MICHELE Oh yeah, it's glazed pumpkin spice donut season! My favorite time of the year as far as donuts are concerned! :)

If it's of any comfort to you, Aunt Flo is over here. Maybe she felt bad and thought she should at least send you some post cards.

BIG HUGS!!!

Michele ~ I'm sure all the stress your under is the reason for the visit. A Pumpkin Donut is the perfect cure for that!!! And you whine all you want, we've all done our fair share of whining from time to time.

Aug - get some zzzz's

Jennfier - good luck with the job hunting

Toodles!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.