Slow and heavy

barbara27

Cathlete
Hi everyone, i'm sorry if this has been asked before, but i've been debating whether or not to get s&h. I have all the gym styles, pub & plb, pp, ss, me, mm, mis, bodymax, and ph. I'm really wanting to see more definition and heard a lot of good things about this one. Do you guys think that it could make much more of a differene than the others that I have? Thank you for any information!!

Barbara

The Slow and Heavy series will definitely give you more muscle mass. If it is pure muscle mass and strength you are looking for, this series will definitely give it to you. It is more for muscle mass and strength gain, rather than definition. What I did to add more muscle mass AND definition was a 4 week rotation with the S&H and GS combined (as well as at least 3 cardio workouts per week). Then I followed that with a 4 week cardio/muscle endurance rotation to really achieve that "defined" look.

That's my 2 cents

:)

Jenn

>The Slow and Heavy series will definitely give you more
>muscle mass. If it is pure muscle mass and strength you are
>looking for, this series will definitely give it to you. It
>is more for muscle mass and strength gain, rather than
>definition. What I did to add more muscle mass AND definition
>was a 4 week rotation with the S&H and GS combined (as well as
>at least 3 cardio workouts per week). Then I followed that
>with a 4 week cardio/muscle endurance rotation to really
>achieve that "defined" look.
>
>That's my 2 cents
>
>:)
>
>Jenn

Jenn, could you elaborate on your follow-up rotation? Thanks!

I was unsure about getting the S&H series also. I got it and so far have only used it one week as part of a rotation. I liked it so much that when I am done the rotation (next week) I am going to do 3 weeks of S&H: 3 days cardio and S&H as produced : 1 day chest and back, 1day legs and shoulders, 1 day tri and bi. Also, before I got it I did a search and found a few rotations, and comments from others to see if it was something I wanted. I really like the different counts for the weight work- more like a mind/body thing. I think it is a good series to have in your collection also because its different and it shakes things up. Good luck with what you decide.
Deanie:)

>The Slow and Heavy series will definitely give you more
>muscle mass. If it is pure muscle mass and strength you are
>looking for, this series will definitely give it to you. It
>is more for muscle mass and strength gain, rather than
>definition. What I did to add more muscle mass AND definition
>was a 4 week rotation with the S&H and GS combined (as well as
>at least 3 cardio workouts per week). Then I followed that
>with a 4 week cardio/muscle endurance rotation to really
>achieve that "defined" look.
>
>That's my 2 cents
>
>:)
>
>Jenn

BusyBee (Jenn)

What rotation did you use? Would you please post it? TIA -

Gibbee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.