Skinny Mom Q&A w/Cathe!

Thanks Natty, whipped through that in about 3 seconds flat! Loved this line:

"The task ahead of you is never as great as the power within you!"

I'm always looking for inspirational lines to get me through the days and all the hurdles and dramas, challenges and crises.

Clare

Thanks Natasha!

Cathe is the real deal! This was fun to read. I love her focus on family. Also, I love that other fitness video professionals look to her as a role model (the article mentioned Seasun Zieger, and I know that Tracey Staehle is also a fan).

Thanks for sharing this, Natasha. Cathe is such a lovely and gracious person. She never fails to impress me.

Eva

I love when Cathe was talking about her food weaknesses. Now I'm craving a red mango frozen yogurt :p.
Yes this was a great interview! I knew all of you would appreciate it :).

(BTW, I'm surprised no one started an enabling thread about Cathe favorite beauty product right now: Arcona, Toner Tea Bar ;))

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that, Natasha, fun read! It was cool that it mentioned Seasun, too - I like her step workouts as well. It was a fun interview.

-Stephanie

Thanks Natasha! I love to read anything to do with Cathe! This interview really shows how great she is, not just as a fitness instructor, but as a person. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly

In the interview Cathe said she does weights at night after the kids are in bed. I wonder what she does -- full body or splits or what? She's in such great shape. I'd love to know more about her weight work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.