Skinny Jeans

tlc

Hello, Does anyone know where to find some nice skinny jeans that fit well? Thanks ahead for any suggestions! TLC

Cannot say I am a fan of the skinny jeans, but I like the way the ones from Express look - -

I have a pair of the straight leg from Express and that is about as skinny jean as I think looks good on me, unless they are tucked into boots..

I have a friend who looks amazing in skinny jeans and have seen another person that just cannot quite pull it off - - -

Good Luck hunting!!!

I have a few pair (I'm a jeans nut!) ...I have one pair from Gap...and I have a couple of pair from Lucky....Gap and Lucky both have some stretch to them...which helps hide a few flaws...You may want to try a size up from your regular size...I have found that it helps around the waist (I have a thick middle)...

Good luck and happy shopping!!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

I bought my only pair of skinny jeans when I went to JCP a couple of months ago and they had a buy one get one for 88 cents sale. I bought a pair of Mixit skinny jeans and a pair of bootcuts (also from Mixit). The fit is absolutely awesome and they run large because I had to size down. In terms of quality they're good for the price but they're not like designer denim by no means. I'm a jeans nut so I can't tell you that the quality is like a pair of Lucky's, but they're okay for the price and with palazzo jeans coming back next year I don't think that women should spend tons of money on a pair of skinny jeans anyway. I bought mine to tuck them inside a pair of boots. That's the only way I can look good with them because I'm pear shaped.

Thanks for the suggestions, does anyone know what express's website is? I would like to check those out. Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.