SJ&P today in honor of Kung Fu Panda

gogigi

Cathlete
We just went and saw Kung Fu Panda yesterday....cute movie! During the credits they play Kung Fu Fighting which reminded me of SJ&P which reminded me that I really didn't want to finish out my strength rotation which reminded me that I had already missed a workout and I REALLY wanted to switch to a cardio, total body, circuit type rotation....

So, today I pulled out SJ&P which I have not done in a really long time. What a great little workout! I appreciate the way this one clips right a long, keeping the heart rate elevated. The music is fun too!
Angela:7

I loved that movie!! I was afraid I wouldn't because I'm not a big fan of Jack Black but this was a really cute movie. Have you seen Wall-E? That one is good too!

I really like the Kung Fu fighting section of SJP. It's probably one of my favorites:)

Jacque

Kung Fu Panda was a really cute flick! I took my niece and nephew and some of their friends to see it. The most fun was listening to all of them cracking up. I love hanging out with a group of good kids, it's such a hoot.

Sparrow

"The winds of grace are always blowing but it's you who must raise your sail." - Sri Ramakrishna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.