Sixteen Week Maximum Weight Loss Rotation

dst90sc

Cathe,
What tapes can be substituted for Power Max and Body Max? I have Step Works(VHS), CTX series, PS Series, Rhythmic Step series and Cardio Kicks/Max(all on DVD). I figure I will substitute Step Works for Step Fit. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amy

Hi Amy! I'm not sure if you are asking what videos you can purchase in addition to the ones that you have to replace these videos or if you are asking of the existing ones that you have which is the closest match?

Hi Cathe!
I wanted to know of the existing ones that I have which ones are the closet match. I can tell you right now that I am going to get good results with any of your tapes. The intensity is out of this world. It's what I need to get myself in shape. You are a great instructor. Thanks for your help.

Amy :)

Hi Amy! You can substitute Power Max with Rhythmic Step or Step Works. You can substitute Body Max (a 90 minute workout)with Power Circuit and all of the upper body (only) weight segments of the CTX series. You can conclude that workout with an ab workout of your choice. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.