singinggoddess (Susan)

TerryMia

Cathlete
Susan...I had so much fun talking to you on the roadtrip about Bryan, lol!! I'm wondering...I can't remember if you said you had any of his CD's? I have Long, Slow & Deep and it's really good...it's got me wondering about Spinal Strengthening and the other ones (more Power Yoga-oriented, I think?)...anyway, just wondering what your thoughts are...also, have you been back to a class with Bryan? :) Thanks!! :)

Terry

Hey Terry how are you? I love the Long Slow and Deep CD. My favorite of his is his first series of three videos: Sweat,Tone and Energize. I really love those three. I sweat buckets with those and my heartrate gets up there too. I also have the power yoga for weight loss by him which is also great. I have reservations for his yoga retreat/seminar in October. He will be in Berkely. I am so excited. I will take 6 classes total for 3 days. You should check out his web-site and see if he will be in your area anytime soon. I haven't heard too much about the Spinal Strengthening CD. Let me know if you like that one. Did you say that you liked Baron too. I like him, but he's no bryan. Bryan just has that great voice and great lean bod. Anyway, don't get me started on that.(lol) Thanks for the post.

:)

Susan

Hey Susan! :) I love "LSD" too, lol...I have "Energize, Tone, and Sweat" too and love them (well, at least the first 2; haven't done "Sweat" yet), and I have PY for Weight Loss, which is great (and different)...I do like Baron also, but only have two of his DVD's (so far), and you're right...he's no Bryan, LOL!! Heehee, I know what you mean about not getting you started...I sort of feel the same way! Anyway, lucky you...going to his retreat in October! I'm SO jealous!! LOL...If I wasn't so tapped out financially I'd sign up for sure! Hopefully, he'll have more in the future...I doubt he'd be out my way (I'm in St. Louis), but I'd fly to sunny ole' California for one of his classes (wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard)...heehee!!! Anyway, great "talking" to ya again...take care and HAVE FUN at his retreat...let me know how it went!! I'll let ya know if I get Spinal Strengthening and how it is. :)

Terry

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but who and what workouts are you talking about? The workouts sound interesting and it sounds like Bryan is pretty easy on the eyes!
:9

Thanks,

Heehee, Nancy :) We're talking about Bryan Kest, and yeah, he is definitely a "bit o' eye candy," lol, but his yoga practices are also extremely intense and enjoyable...his website is www.poweryoga.com You should definitely go check him out! :)

I actually feel the same high doing Bryan Kest's Power yoga as I do with a Cathe video. Some of his tapes actually get my heart rate pretty high. He is definitley intense and your body feels worked out and relaxed at the same time. He is wonderful! I can't say enough good things about him. Be prepared though if you have never done yoga, because it is intense. He does a lot of full straight leg push-ups linking poses together. Try him out-you will not be disappointed.

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.