SNM Videos

Administrator
Online registration for our road trip at Walt Disney World will begin today at 1pm eastern (Friday, Feb 25th). Just Click Here and then click on the Register button (the register button will not work until 1pm (eastern) . Space is limited and a $179 non-refundable deposit is required to register.

missing saturday afternoon workouts?

Would it be pointless to go if I missed them? The entire family has been dying to find out the details/schedule of events, for this road trip, as we have been excited at the thought of going. However, due to religious reasons, we don't participate in extra-curricular activities during the day on Saturday, as it is our day of worship.

I've always passed up the roadtrips in the past due to this because it just didn't seem worth it to miss the main day, but this IS Cathe AND Disney, and there is an extra (albeit- workout-less :( ) day included. Plus my fam has never been. We were praying that by some miracle that the Saturday thing wouldn't be too much of an obstacle, but now looking again at the schedule, it seems that I'll have missed everything by dinner time (when we'd be available to join the activities again).

I'm sure this sounds like a weird question, and I typically wouldn't be concerned, because we are used to not being involved in events that occur on Saturdays, and this is not even an issue for my family. (It wouldn't even concern any one in the family except for me, since my registration fees are only for my events - they just wanna go, lol, they don't mind) I'm just wondering because it seems that Saturday is the "meat" of the event. This also means that I'd only get 3 classes w/Cathe. Would it be a waste of $ to only attend Friday, Sat. night, and Sunday events?

(I suppose I could still eat the meals that I pay for on Sat- I mean, I'd have to eat anyway - but then I'd look like a freeloader, lol - eating and dipping out before class and "socializing")

two confirmation emails

Did anyone else recieve two confirmation emails. I'm worried my credit card was charged twice...but I only pressed register once! YIKES!

I think I would normally say you'd miss too much but with Disney having the EXTRA day attached and tons of fun planned on all days, I'd say go for it! Easy for me to say I guess but if your whole family is so excited about the event, I'd take advantage of the big discount you will get in the park and at the hotel. Good Luck with your decision. I hope you can work it out before you go to WORKOUT! Ha!

I just came back to say that I truly commend you for being committed to your beliefs! Sometime, it's hard to make the RIGHT decision! (Esp when so much FUN is involved.) And, you would NOT be a free loader eating the meals you paid for! You need to get your energy for all the fun stuff you'll be doing on Friday, Sunday & Monday! :) Again, I hope it works for you to go!

Would it be pointless to go if I missed them? The entire family has been dying to find out the details/schedule of events, for this road trip, as we have been excited at the thought of going. However, due to religious reasons, we don't participate in extra-curricular activities during the day on Saturday, as it is our day of worship.

I've always passed up the roadtrips in the past due to this because it just didn't seem worth it to miss the main day, but this IS Cathe AND Disney, and there is an extra (albeit- workout-less :( ) day included. Plus my fam has never been. We were praying that by some miracle that the Saturday thing wouldn't be too much of an obstacle, but now looking again at the schedule, it seems that I'll have missed everything by dinner time (when we'd be available to join the activities again).

I'm sure this sounds like a weird question, and I typically wouldn't be concerned, because we are used to not being involved in events that occur on Saturdays, and this is not even an issue for my family. (It wouldn't even concern any one in the family except for me, since my registration fees are only for my events - they just wanna go, lol, they don't mind) I'm just wondering because it seems that Saturday is the "meat" of the event. This also means that I'd only get 3 classes w/Cathe. Would it be a waste of $ to only attend Friday, Sat. night, and Sunday events?

(I suppose I could still eat the meals that I pay for on Sat- I mean, I'd have to eat anyway - but then I'd look like a freeloader, lol - eating and dipping out before class and "socializing")

Last edited:
Thanks Debbie for response! At your suggestion we did go ahead and register. Pretty excited and ready to make the best of it!

Thanks also for your encouraging words, I'm definitely not used to getting that reaction (a strange look, maybe, lol).

deliabroussard said:
Did anyone else recieve two confirmation emails. I'm worried my credit card was charged twice...but I only pressed register once! YIKES!

I only got one...

Kikster!

Kikster, that's great! I cant wait to see a pic of all of you with your EARS on! Your family is going to have an awesome time!

Thanks Debbie for response! At your suggestion we did go ahead and register. Pretty excited and ready to make the best of it!

Thanks also for your encouraging words, I'm definitely not used to getting that reaction (a strange look, maybe, lol).

I'm so glad you decided to attend Disney & also Glassboro THIS year! Soooo great to see you there!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.