Shuttle

cab0899

Cathlete
I haven't signed up for the roadtrip yet. Trying to work out the details. The resort shuttle is $335 roundtrip from the O'Hare airport to the resort!!!:confused: It looks like it would be cheaper to have groups of 3 people to catch the shuttle. Do you think people would be interested in sharing??

I am flying to Milwaukee and the round trip shuttle cost me around $150. So the cheaper shuttle alone justifies flying into Milwaukee.

Yes, I realized that but the flights to Milwaukee didn't work for me. I'm calling from a smaller city in Canada so no direct flights to Chicago or Milwaukee and to transfer to a Milwaukee flight would mean staying over night somewhere which eats up any savings from the shuttle.

Wow. Is that with the shuttle service that is contracted with the resort itself? I can get a R/T airfare from Chicago to Florida for that kind of money! :confused:

Have you tried calling around? I don't know, that seems really excessive. I would expect $150-$200, but $335?

It's cheaper to get a private van of 10. The total cost each way for that is around $210. We're trying to fill a couple. We have 3 people wanting to leave O'Hare around 9-10 and another that would like to leave around 1pm. Would love to have you join one of these. If anyone else is interested, let us know. :D

cab0899 - I'm sorry but I don't know your name. :eek: We've given up on getting 10 people together for the shuttle. It's just too stressful. LOL We'll be renting a car. Are you on FB? There is a special group on there of people attending. It might be more helpful to you. People are looking for or offering rides to others there. I'll be glad to add you to the group if you're not in it already. Just let me know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.