show w/Dr. Oz & Roizen

Dallas, thanks for the info. I caught the last part of this show a while back which prompted me to buy the book and read it. I'll tune in tonight to catch the whole thing.

Shoot! I missed it. Does anyone know when it might be on again?

ETA: Never mind I found it. May 7 at 5:00pm eastern

So, did anyone watch it last night? Thank goodness for Tivo.;-)

I can't believe all the junk that woman ate. No wonder she was so tired all the time! She looked really good at the end. That was only 90 days later?

The part with the organs....Yuck! However, it does get the point across about leading a healthy lifestyle.

I think there are three more show times scheduled. I wonder if this show will be on the regular programming?

Dallas

Dallas, that story was on Oprah yesterday. I thought it was amazing what they took out of her refrigerator and pantry. They said that her food selections were typical in Americans. She did make an incredible transformation.

If it's on again, I encourage everyone to watch it.
Susan C.M.

On the Oprah show, it said she drank 4...yes.. 4 6-packs of diet coke a day!! And I thought I was a diet coke-aholic with my 3-4 singles. LOL! She did look tons better after the transformation.

Aside from her absolutely revolting diet (a reuben sandwich and fries for breakfast!!), I couldn't believe she actually tied the trash cans to the car and drove them down the driveway to take them to the curb!! I agree - she looked light years better at the end - and she seemed to have such an improved attitude, as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.