Should we put pics in here?

Connie, Just found this forum! Guess I never scrolled down past the old ones! Anyway, just wanted to say that you look Wonderful!! :)
Wow!! I loved your site and then could connect to Donna's and she looks so great too! :D You have both made such amazing changes!
Thank You for sharing! Karen :D

Hi bev,

Just wanted to say that you look great, I had a look on your fitness page.

Oh! by the way those videos that you are sitting by, please do not tell me that they are all fitness videos, because if they are, then you are sicker than I am (just kidding) it just makes me feel better cause I thought I had too many vids.

hotchick:)

Oh I forgotten to add hi to Connie,

I am so glad that you have put your pictures in success stories as I have come across them before,and found them inspiring, but when I went to have another look for motivation I could not find them.

How did you get your abs so flat? and did it take long?

bye for now

hotchick:)

Hi Connie!

All I can say is WOW! You look fantastic! I am so impressed and inspired by your success story - those pics say it all.

You should be incredibly proud of yourself!

Joyce

Hi Hotchick,

Thanks for the compliment and No those are not all fitness videos. Only half.. The other half are my kids Disney movies. Now for my DVD rack. My DVD Intensity Series is on the porch. That is what tracking said. They have been there about 2 hours. I am soo stressed someone will steal them before one of my kids get home.....

We are sick..

Fitness4Ever!

WOW ! CONNIE !!!!!!! WOO-HOO !!!!!! You look fantastic, and I love your lipstick in your most recent piccie, what shade is it ?????? :7

Well Done !!!!!!!!

Anna

Wowzers Connie!! You look like a model. What all did you do to get those ripped abs? :D

Love your workout space. Your DH should go in business to sell weight racks.

Thanks for sharing your pictures. What great motivation you are.

Wanda

Hi Connie! Thanks for posting that! Wow- I had just assumed that you always looked great. My figure is very similar to your before-- it's nice to know there's hope for me! Thanks again!

Great job Connie! You've obviously worked very hard. I love your abs -- I'm hoping to get rid of my post-partum pooch one day. Did i mention my babies are 6 & 8. ;)

Connie, you are freaking amazing! Whenever I get even remotely ready to throw in the towel on the changes I want to make with myself I pull up your site, look at your pics and remind myself that it can be done!
You should feel so proud of yourself! You've sculpted a great body and I know it had to be/has to be hard work, but it's paid off! You look fantastic!
I so want to get there one day! :)

Donna

Wow Connie ... you are an inspiration to all!! You should be very proud! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ellis

Just want to add that I met Connie in SF last year (Hi Connie!) and she is a picture of fitness -- glowing with health -- and looks fantastic. I never would have imagined that you ever were overweight Connie -- THanks for sharing the pictures! -- Renee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.