should I invest in STS?

Hmmm should I invest in STS? I've been away from Cathe for awhile, and am looking to jump start my fitness but I don't often have over an hour to devote to my workout. Are they long workouts? And where do I buy the tower if I need it? I tried the new Firm Express DVDs but only ended up losing one inch in a month and hurting my knees .... I am 49, short and weigh about 114 lbs. ( Will weigh in on Saturday at WW ) Help!

Here's what I would do if I were you, get Supreme 90 (you can read about it if you search threads on this site) It's only 20.00 or less for 10-11 workouts. It sounds like it has many of the the same elements that are found in the current 90 day programs including STS, P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, etc. ( there's probably a few I'm missing ) but what you can do is do that, and for little cost you can see what parts you like the best. Then, you can decide about spending for pricier programs.

Note: I don't own any of those programs, but that's what I would do, you may already know what really appeals to you, or what results you're looking for.

Linda:)

ha ha, I got a lot of great advice, but decided to hold off for a little while. I am working on getting better at the Cathe DVDs I already own and saving a little more money for now. Thanks everyone. I can see me doing it later....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.