shoes

Hi,

New Balance has a great shoe called the Cross Trainer - it's great for aerobics/stepping and also good for running (if this is part of your cardio). Has great shock absorbing cushioning that is removeable for washing and they hold up really well.

Iris :D

Hi Iris,

Do the New Balance offer motion control or foot stabilization? I need a shoe that will help keep my foot from sliding inward - mostly for running but also stepping.

Thanks for your help!
Angie
:)

Does anyone know of a good inexpensive place to by Rykas, besides at Footlocker? That is the only place that I seem to be able to find them.
I would love to try them out, I am in dire need of a new pair of aerobic shoes, yikes!

Hi Angie,

Yes they do. The insert in the shoe is removeable in case the wearer is using orthotics. The shoe is snug but not overbearing. They have a website: www.newbalance.com where you can see all the different types of shoes available. What I love from my pair is that even though they are not the style that goes over the ankle, they are high enough that my foot feels secure and stable in them. Once you break them in you'll never want another pair. Hope this helps.

Take care,

Iris
:+

>Does anyone know of a good inexpensive place to by Rykas,
>besides at Footlocker? That is the only place that I seem to
>be able to find them.
>I would love to try them out, I am in dire need of a new pair
>of aerobic shoes, yikes!
For the best for prices prices for Ryka go to finishline.com
Ilove the model call stylus
Karen:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.