shoes for xtrain?

firemedic

Cathlete
I know you've talked about the clothes, which are great, but I don't remember see what kind of shoes you and the crew are wearing? I'm in need of some new Ryka's and was wondering if that's what you are wearing and if so, which ones. Ever since I started with your workouts 6-7 years ago, I then started wearing Ryka. I love them.

Thanks. Cannot wait for the new series!!!!! Have a great Thanksgiving.

Bumping this, because I'd like to know, too. I'm in the market for a new pair of sneaks, and definitely want something that will work well for XTrain.

Cathe was on line and someone asked about sneakers. Cathe said she likes Ryka Transpire for high impact. I don't own any Ryka's but hopefully this info helps......may have to go check them out:)

I already have the Transpires and would love to know what they are wearing in Xtrain.

Of course I have to have new sneakers with new workouts :)

From what I have watched so far, I think I have seen the teal transitions, black/pink exertions, and I think synergy and/or enhance.

Oh I agree about the transitions not being good for high impact, actually I think they are wearing them for the low impact Hiit workout actually.

Cathe answered this in another thread. During the cardio,some are wearing the transpire. During the weights only, it is the transition. Yes, some are wearing the synergy, because I just bought a pair last month. They were on clearence on the Ryka website. I also bought the transpire from DSW website becuase they were cheaper. So far I've only use the tranpsire twice, but so far so good.

The last few pairs of Ryka I purchased (Transition, Synergy and Transpire) have not been good at all for high impact. I have switched over to Asics or Nike for all of those workouts.

I'm using the Asics Gel Intensity 2 and I like them. I had the original Gel Intensity and they were my favorite for high impact. They seem to have good lateral support also. I used to only wear Rykas, but don't feel their newer versions are holding up like they used to. I think the last ones I bought were the Transpires. I don't even use them for working out and only kept them because I got them at a great price. Just use them for running errands, etc.

Lisa

Great. Thanks for the recommendations. Do they run pretty much true to size? Is there any recommended place to buy them? Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.