Shoes and gloves in Kick Max

nordlexx

I noticed the gloves used in Kick Max looked great, have had a problem finding gloves I liked in the past. Also wondering what shoes you were all wearing? Can't tell if they are just black colored, or something different? Thanks,

I noticed this morning it looks like Jai is wearing different shoes than Cathe and Lorraine.

Marsha!

I have them and my feet are wide. I LOVE them. They are the most comfy shoes I have right now but just cannot get past the look of them with shorts. They look really cute on Jai, Cathe & Lorraine with the long pants.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi I also have the Avia 672 and they are the most comfty sneakers I have. The only thing is with the Aviaselect.com you have to be an instructor to get that price on their web but if your not an intructor you have to pay full pricex(

Hi Everybody!

I just now ordered a pair of the Avia 672's from Aviaselect.com mainly because I couldn't get them anywhere else, but I did pay the $59.50 price for them. They didn't even ask if I was an instructor. Maybe they've just changed a previously existing policy but I didn't have any problem at all, and since I did get that lower price I upgraded the shipping and they'll be here in just a couple of days!

Talk to you later

Sharon

The Avia's sound great because I have wide feet. I have the Ryka's that Jai has on, and I really like those as well.

Pedmom!

I use them for step and they work just fine!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Cathe...I'm new..been using your tapes for 1 1/2years...I've moved to the Laurentians outside of Montreal Quebec..no gym nearby..been training for probably 30years(just turned 50;-) )I also run and spin...I'm writing because I'm having the WORST trouble with shoes...had a heavy pair for running because of the terrain here(hills gravel rocks asphalt all mixed..and trails too)so of course I ended up with shin splints last summer...now I need new Aerobic shoe(mainly for your step tapes :7 ..I got Ryka Rythm IIs...have worn 3 times...ouch...have to tie them super tight around the ankles...and the last try after 25mins...burning under where the ball of the foot joins toes...they seem to be NOT too tight...don't know...how do you compare them to avia...HELP(i'm 5'3" and weigh about 115lbs...thanks...I also tried taking out one level of risers(had 2 underneath step)..because of knee pain which I assumed was due to my old ryka cirrus being shot!Thanks....Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.