Shock Cardio Rehearsal Mini Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to quickly let you know that we are rehearsing all weekend and I will have an update for you then. For now, enjoy some pictures that were taken from past rehearsals. These four pictures are from our circuit workouts. We are doing lateral jumps, air squats, box jumps, and wide stance box jumps. All exercises done in the circuit workouts are either purely cardio in nature or strength based cardio supporting an increased heart rate. Have a great weekend and be back on Monday with an update and more pic’s.

Happy Rehearsing!!!!

Cathe:

Have fun this weekend! :) I am looking forward to your next update and hope it includes filming dates! Do you have a link to the new pictures?

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

OMG that's just exiting, My heart rate is up for just watching Cathe doing all this kind of jums.

I can't wait for this new series...

Cathe have fun this weekend and I can't wait for more info.

Wahoo Cathe!!! I am SO excited for shock cardio!!! Any chance it'll be ready just in time for me and Jo's big 3-0 birthday in October?? I'm sure that's pushing our luck but just had to throw it out there ;) Maybe the pull-up tower will be ready by then, that would be an equally fab birthday gift, hehe.

Good luck this weekend!

Wahoo Cathe!!! I am SO excited for shock cardio!!! Any chance it'll be ready just in time for me and Jo's big 3-0 birthday in October?? I'm sure that's pushing our luck but just had to throw it out there ;) Maybe the pull-up tower will be ready by then, that would be an equally fab birthday gift, hehe.

Good luck this weekend!

Agree! Would love an October birthday gift ;-) Seriously, those pics are insane...5 risers?! seriously? NICE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.