Shipping?

toomuchjoy

Cathlete
What is the likelihood that new workouts will ship the week of Sep 2nd?

I'm away and would be worried they would sit....

Is this even concievable? I must be the only person that doesn't want them to come.....:rolleyes:

Thanks,
TMJ

Shipping of new videos

Until we're completely finished with project and masters have been sent to the replicator it's impossible to speculate on a shipping date. Your best bet is to just keep checking our weekly updates in our newsletter. We usually try to give a 7 to 14 day notice of when we expect to ship.

What is the likelihood that new workouts will ship the week of Sep 2nd?

I'm away and would be worried they would sit....

Is this even concievable? I must be the only person that doesn't want them to come.....:rolleyes:

Thanks,
TMJ

I felt the same way about X-Train last year. It shipped when I was out of town for the holidays. I told the post office to hold my mail, but unfortunately they delivered it anyway. I am so glad my neighbor picked it up and kept it for me.

I know they are working hard and really not being pushy but it seems its taking longer this time then last time. Lol I can't wait!!

If you're planning to be away, you need to consider both the date(s) when shipment will take place and all of the possible shipping methods. In my experience with SNM (and other vendors), the shipping method isn't always predictable and it sometimes differs from what the customer expects. For example, I ordered a couple of Xtrain DVDs and a toning tube when I placed with my preorder for one of the new DVDs and obtained free shipping. According to my invoice, the shipping method was supposed to be USPS (US postal service) but the package with the Xtrain DVDs and toning tube arrived by UPS. I'm sure it is complicated for SNM and other vendors to predict which shipper is most cost-effective for a particular location. The situation is even more complex when part of the order is shipped earlier than the new DVDs. To cover all possibilities, it probably would be wise to stop delivery by all possible shippers (USPS, UPS, FedEx) during a vacation. Unfortunately, USPS is notoriously poor about complying with stop delivery requests as tonyakay learned, so asking a neighbor to watch for packages would be a good idea.

I know they are working hard and really not being pushy but it seems its taking longer this time then last time. Lol I can't wait!!

The time frame is pretty close. 4-5 months give or take a few weeks. Barring any problems, things run much smoother at Cathe Dot Com these days. It seems like they've really streamlined the DVD making process.

These last few releases have been really fast. Maybe it's because I've been around for longer preorders, but these days the moment from initial announcement to shipping goes so fast.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.