Shipping Question

PinkMom

Cathlete
Hi,
First, thank you for keeping us so informed on the progress of STS every step of the way! It's so exciting to think that it's arrival is so close now!

I imagine you will tell us when the DVDs arrive and begin to ship, but I was wondering if we will get any sort of individual email notice that our order has actually shipped, so that we know when to really start watching for it. With all the orders and work to be done to process them, this may be too much to ask, but just wondering.

Thanks!

Kristi I just looked in my emails and I haven't gotten a specific email when any of my preorders shipped in the past.

UPS Shipping Notice

Kristi:

I always receive a shipping notice for my Cathe orders and preorders. The e-mail comes from UPS, not Cathe. The sender is QuantumView. It will give an estimated delivery date and a link for tracking your package so you can watch it travel from New Jersey to Texas! This is the e-mail address of the sender if you want to make sure it does not end up in your spam folder:

[email protected]

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Thanks, Heather! That's exactly what I'm interested in.

By the way, I hope you are doing well! Life is crazy busy around our house -- as always, I guess with two teenage daughters!

Hugs to you, and thanks again for the info!

Kristi!!!!

Thanks, Heather! That's exactly what I'm interested in. By the way, I hope you are doing well! Life is crazy busy around our house -- as always, I guess with two teenage daughters! Hugs to you, and thanks again for the info!

Kristi:

It is good to hear from you! I am doing great, kicking butt, and giving the devil hell! LOL! I will call you the next time I make a Whole Foods run to Austin! Love and hugs! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

STS Shipping Notifiaction

Hi,
First, thank you for keeping us so informed on the progress of STS every step of the way! It's so exciting to think that it's arrival is so close now!

I imagine you will tell us when the DVDs arrive and begin to ship, but I was wondering if we will get any sort of individual email notice that our order has actually shipped, so that we know when to really start watching for it. With all the orders and work to be done to process them, this may be too much to ask, but just wondering.

Thanks!

Most people will receive an email notification after their order has shipped that will come from UPS Quantum View. However, don't be alarmed if you don't receive one. This can happen for many reasons including typos and junk/spam filters.

You can also try Cathe Easy Track by going to http://www.cathe.com/UPS_Tracking_Page.htm

Just type in the phone number you used when you ordered (USA customers only) (only enter numbers, no spaces or dashes).

Unfortunately, we can not look up individual tracking numbers until we have completed shipping all presale orders as this would greatly slow the shipping process down.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.