Shipping Alert!!!

Hooray!
5.gif

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! :7

Of course, you'll all have yours and will have done a complete rotation with them before I get mine:p

WAAAYYYYYY excited.... I was just thinking - I preordered on the first day and did 2-day shipping - so I could have my DVD's in my hand Wednesday or Thursday - I would think Friday at the latest... whoo hoo.... How exciting is that!?!?!

I just read my message! Shipping starts Monday??? I preordered the day of so I should have mine soon!
Ellen

Best news I received today. My boss's name is Cathy so I thoght the notice was from her and thinking I will take time opeing the eamil. My heart jumped with joy when I realized this is from "Cathe".

It was not a good Friday to me until then.

Everything is just fine now! :7 :7 :7

Thank goodness I decided to get 2 day shipping!! It always take a week for UPS to deliver cross country for ground delivery.

Ugh - I'm outta town until the 25th! I've already called my UPS driver so that if it comes while I'm gone, it doesn't sit out in the rain. Maybe I ordered late enought and UPS ground will take long enough that I don't miss out too much preview time! CAN'T WAIT!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.