She is EVRYWHERE!

mikkame77

Cathlete
I just wanted to share: I was reading my Cathe catalog on the train, admiring the DVDs that I will be purchasing in the near future, and was putting it away in my bag when a woman asks if I had done "her" before. I looked up and the woman told me that she was waiting for some new tapes to arrive in the mail. I told her yes, that I was a newbie to Cathe and have enjoyed her very much.
We talked the rest of the way on the train and later I gave her my e-mail address to write me for reviews of other instructors and other Cathe suggestions.

How funny that Cathe fans are truly everywhere!

mikkame77

Water your fitness level every day and watch it grOW!

I have yet to meet any one face to face who knows who Cathe is! It would be a joy to though! I saw where my husband works, they have a fitness facility,they are now offering a "Cardio Kicks" class. We live 45mn away but I am tempted to go and see if someone is copying my Cathe! :) Susan

The first Cathe fan I met was Annette. I went and did her aqua class. It was great to meet another Cathe fan.

Joanne

The first Cathe fan I met was Annette. I went and did her aqua class. It was great to meet another fan.

Joanne

I recognized Cathe's style in another aerobic instructor's routine and verified it after class. It was not that she copied all of the moves, it was just that she was very similar. I suppose that now that I teach aerobics, I would have a similar approach to Cathe's as well. Nobody has said anything to me and I do try to do my own "style" of step, etc. but Cathe workouts play an important role in how I teach now (for the better of course).

Like others, I have never met any person face to face who knows who Cathe is (boo hoo!) Once, I almost did, but it turns out she was talking about Kathy Smith. Not quite the same!

I belong to a high end fitness club and there is an instructor there that teaches the exact same routine as Step Heat weekly. I even asked her if she got it from Cathe and she admitted it.

I love that class.

Edith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.