Shall we start the countdown?

3...more...days........ Doesnt matter how many Roadtrips you attend, the excitement never gets any less overwhelming! :eek: I heart ROADTRIPS!

HELP!

I am really starting to freak out, I am seriously a bundle of nerves. I have been fighting with myself for weeks about canceling. I know I will regret canceling since I am local and it saves me airfare so I am persevering. So here are my "freak outs":

1. FOOD. I normally workout first thing on an empty stomach. So now I have no idea what to eat before and how long before...

2. Will we have time to go to our room Friday during the break after dinner to change into "yoga" clothes, or do I need to bring them with me? Or should I just wear them.

3. We go from pictures pretty much right into a class on Saturday. Do I do my make-up for pics then wash it off during the 15 minute break? I ain't pretty without makep :eek:

4. Food again... I guess I need to eat breakfast before pics on Saturday. Do I bring a snack to eat right after working out? or is that silly? Why am I so focused on food? :confused:

I know these seem ridiculous, but seriously I am going crazy. I feel a bit better now that I typed this out :) I learned something about myself for sure: I am very anal and like everything planned out. Boy am I irritating Ha Ha I think I will give DH a big hug when he comes home for putting up with me!

Susan

Hi Susan,

I understand where you are coming from. This is my first Road Trip and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. DO NOT CANCEL... you WILL regret it. I workout in the morning as well on an empty stomach so I'll have to figure this all out too. You're not in the boat alone. :)

I'm not a make-up person but knowing that the group pictures will end up on Cathe's site and possibly in her 2013 calendar, I'd want to look fairly decent. Maybe where the make up and bring one of those convenient wipes along to take it off before class.

Looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

Brenda

Hi Susan,

(1)Please try not to worry. Could you eat a banana, yogurt or something light before the am wo? Maybe bring some protein bars or something?
(2) You will have 30 minutes after dinner to change into your stretch clothes. I'm thinking that I'm going to wear mine to dinner so I don't have to worry about changing. Whatever you decide will be fine. :)
(3) Remember that we will be very small in the group pic that is taken. Especially with the number that we have going so people probably won't even be able to tell if you have makeup on or not. That being said, I will show up with makeup. ;-) Or at least some tinted moisturizer.
(4) Just throw some snacks that you would normally eat in a tote and bring them with you. Play it by ear and eat if you want or need to. You will need to eat before the group pic if you want to eat breakfast before the wo on Sat.

You are not ridiculous. LOL Very normal thoughts and questions. It will all work out. :D Please don't cancel.

HELP!

1. FOOD. I normally workout first thing on an empty stomach. So now I have no idea what to eat before and how long before...

2. Will we have time to go to our room Friday during the break after dinner to change into "yoga" clothes, or do I need to bring them with me? Or should I just wear them.

3. We go from pictures pretty much right into a class on Saturday. Do I do my make-up for pics then wash it off during the 15 minute break? I ain't pretty without makep :eek:

4. Food again... I guess I need to eat breakfast before pics on Saturday. Do I bring a snack to eat right after working out? or is that silly? Why am I so focused on food? :confused:

I know these seem ridiculous, but seriously I am going crazy. I feel a bit better now that I typed this out :) I learned something about myself for sure: I am very anal and like everything planned out. Boy am I irritating Ha Ha I think I will give DH a big hug when he comes home for putting up with me!

Susan

my advice- Just pack a little bag. In it put a couple light snacks, water, makeup if you want it, your yoga outfit.... whatever you feel unsure about. That way, you're covered no matter what. During the breaks you can do whatever you need to do...whether that be eat, change, wash your makeup off... it's your time. If you're worried about eating before a workout just eat something small that will give you a big bang for the buck- like a banana, grapefruit, small protien shake. Whatever you feel comfortable with. As far as the group photo...most of us don't worry about getting too dolled up because it's a couple quick pics and its in a large group so no one is really singled out and highlighted anyway. Take a few deep breaths, regroup your thoughts and whatever you do- DONT YOU DARE CANCEL! :) Can't wait to meet you- Susan the super planner :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.