Shall we start the countdown?

Wow, I am so late to this countdown party but no worries, I promise I will be "in the house" on April 13th to greet you all :D:p:D I've read all the posts and pretty much everyone has said it all. No worries, no stress! Come comfortable and be yourself. If you like to dress up...do it. If you like jeans and a t-shirt go for it. If you like to bare your abs...show'm to us, if you want to cover them up ...cover'm up! If you like deodorant, wear it, if not don't wear it....no worries, we will all just leave the room....ha ha ha ha GOT YA....lol

In all seriousness....I am absolutely thrilled to finally meet so many of you for the first time and always thrilled to see those of you come back for more good cheer year after year.

This will be our biggest group to date and you know how the saying goes..."the more the merrier"....

Please know that you can choose to sit out any workout or modify it to be less intense (or even more if preferred). You will not be alone I promise. Its a lot of workouts in a short amount of time plus your adrenaline is in high gear so you will get tired (and hungry too).

There will be times where groups of you will have the opportunity to come up on stage with me (please relax, you do not have to come up if you don't want to) so be sure to bring your camera to each workout so you don't miss your chance to be photographed on stage...although Cyndi our amazing Cathlete photographer is pretty awesome at not missing any photo ops. In fact she is just awesome period!

I'll check back to see if you have any questions, but for now I just want to assure you that you do not need to be nervous. We're in this together!

Cathe

Awh... i wish i can meet you! One day i will. Love yor dvds..thank you for all your hard work. I really do not see how you do all of this. Dvds, road trips, teaching class two and three times a day wow. AND raising im sure wonderful boys! I had two boys too. So i know you are a very busy women.

In all seriousness....I am absolutely thrilled to finally meet so many of you for the first time and always thrilled to see those of you come back for more good cheer year after year.

This will be our biggest group to date and you know how the saying goes..."the more the merrier"....

Please know that you can choose to sit out any workout or modify it to be less intense (or even more if preferred). You will not be alone I promise. Its a lot of workouts in a short amount of time plus your adrenaline is in high gear so you will get tired (and hungry too).

There will be times where groups of you will have the opportunity to come up on stage with me (please relax, you do not have to come up if you don't want to) so be sure to bring your camera to each workout so you don't miss your chance to be photographed on stage...although Cyndi our amazing Cathlete photographer is pretty awesome at not missing any photo ops. In fact she is just awesome period!

I'll check back to see if you have any questions, but for now I just want to assure you that you do not need to be nervous. We're in this together!

Cathe

:eek: *blush* but ditto to everything else:p:p:p
We're in this together!

Cathe Dot Com's photosets on Flickr

Wow, I am so late to this countdown party but no worries, I promise I will be "in the house" on April 13th to greet you all :D:p:D I've read all the posts and pretty much everyone has said it all. No worries, no stress! Come comfortable and be yourself. If you like to dress up...do it. If you like jeans and a t-shirt go for it. If you like to bare your abs...show'm to us, if you want to cover them up ...cover'm up! If you like deodorant, wear it, if not don't wear it....no worries, we will all just leave the room....ha ha ha ha GOT YA....lol

Guess that means I HAVE to pack my deodorant too! Don't want to miss an opportunity to be in the room with all the newbies and the oldies! See you all in about 2 weeks! Wheeee!

So that's why everyone always leaves me alone at the road trips. Guess I better pack mine too. I think I need a body deodorant not just under arm, lol.

Jean

Cathe Friedrich said:

Cathe

I was too scared/shy to get on stage with you at Disney but this time I plan on getting up there! :)

Looking forward to meeting you soon...

I am soooo excited (and a bit nervous) about the RT since this will be my first one.

Like some of you, I’m also a bit self-conscious about my shape. I’ve been a member of weight watchers since August and I’m doing well but still….

Anyway,

I just finished the second month of STS, and will be in the middle of Meso 3 when we get together. I haven’t done many other Cathe DVDs recently so I’ll be one of those people finding my way during the workouts. The nice thing is that all of you are very supportive and have already made the RT welcoming – thanks for that.

I'm VERY excited about meeting Cathe. - What an inspiration you are!!

Thanks for all of the tips on the clothing....oh and I promise to bring deodorant;)

Welcome to the countdown Cathe :) Clearly we can't REALLY start this party without ya!

(and hungry too)- yup!

Cyndi our amazing Cathlete photographer is pretty awesome at not missing any photo ops. In fact she is just awesome period! - yup yup!!

We're in this together!- yup yup yup!!!

Cathe <---- bestest chick there be!

True Story....

Well, Do tell..

I so look forward to seeing you all,

I won't spill the beans on who the KOOKIE And NUTTY ones are. I think they'll figure it out on their own! Ha!

Cyclefan, can't wait to meet you. I am "up" in weight right now and even though I'm not happy with myself, there is something about the type of people Cathe attracts. The last thing they look at is our shapes/size! We are all in this TGT and just being able to do a Cathe video says a LOT! Come prepared to have fun and NO worries! See you soon!

Love the countdown & I can't wait to meet everyone, even the "KOOKIE & NUTTY" ones. This is my first RT & I am soo excited to meet other Catheletes in person!

Love the countdown & I can't wait to meet everyone, even the "KOOKIE & NUTTY" ones. This is my first RT & I am soo excited to meet other Catheletes in person!

You may be sorry for saying that! Ha! Looking forward to meeting you! I'll confess, I'm Kookie AND Nutty! :D

I believe I am in that "Kookie & Nutty" group too!!!!!!

Can't believe it is next week. Can't wait.

I will pack enough socks this time.... i will pack enough socks this time...

okay- I'll still probably come up short, but hey- It's a Cathe RT.... so WHO CARES! Life ROCKS! :cool:

AYLE09 said:
I will pack enough socks this time.... i will pack enough socks this time...

okay- I'll still probably come up short, but hey- It's a Cathe RT.... so WHO CARES! Life ROCKS! :cool:

Even if you do come up short, Cathe socks will be for sale! Cathe's got you covered. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.