Sexy moms and happy babies 4/11-4/16

And for all you lentil people (not Jen!!!!), I had them yesterday and LOVED them. Jimmy did too. He ate a whole bowl. Poor DH later on when he needs to poop! Trader Joes had soem cooked and ready in the fridge section so I got them to test them out before i invest time in cooking them. THey are so good and filling! MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!

Christine! I LOVE YOU! I did Max Interval Plyos and LOVED it! It was hard but I finished it! I kept thinking "Christine does this after running and little sleep and two kids..." I am utterly and completely exhausted but love this feeling! I think tomorrow will be an KCM step or something a little easier and then I want to try another Max Insanity next week!

Melanie- GOOD LUCK! We are thinking of you and cheering you on! You will kick butt momma! I am so proud of you!

Susan- Glad the showing went well! I hope you sell soon! Sending BIG MONEY vibes your way!

James tried pears this AM and LOVED them! All over his face! Ok off to figure out what to do for the day....

quickie here
getting ready to go to a baby shower for dh's neice
Christine I have lentil sloppy jo's on the stove right now! I made a whole bag and Im gonna try some different things with them. heres a link to more lentil recipes. http://vegweb.com/index.php?board=178.0

Hi Jen, Pricilla, LIsa, Melanie, Kendra, Allison, Judy

bb after the shower

Happy Saturday :)

Susan, enjoy the shower. Is your company there now, or coming next week? Hope the showing went well. It stinks trying to sell a house, especially when you have to put away all the baby stuff every time.

Christine, sounds like a nice garden! I buy my veggie plants when they are seedlings, then plant in containers. DH's dog (notice he's not mine; I want nothing to do with him) always wizzes on my plants, so I can't plant them in the ground. Like Jen and Lisa, not much of a gardener. I am lucky to get like 3 zucchini total -- from 4 plants LOL But I keep trying -- one of these times, it will be a success!!

Jen, we like pears here too :) I often mix them with apples and oatmeal, with a dash or two of cinnamon. Drew likes that combo too!

Priscilla, glad you're feeling better! Like Jen, I thought you were in your 20s. You go, hot momma :)

Melanie, today's your day!! I hope your race is great :D :D :D

I've made a point to eat better the past few days, and I can really feel the difference. So, since I *know* this, one would think it would be all the reason needed to avoid the junk. We'll see how long I last, right?

Oxygen has an all-Abs special issue out right now. Picked it up -- very motivating reading, if anyone needs some inspiration ;)

Christine- I made that granola recipe you gave me and it is so YUM! I have to put it away because I keep walking buy and shoveling it in my mouth! I didn't add almonds(didnt have any) and added toasted coconut.

Allison- I almost got the Oxygen abs but talked myself out of it. I buy it every other time and never do any of the exercises. I've never been one to workout from a magazine. I like my videos too much.

Congratulation Melanie! I am so proud of you! I saw your pic on FB!

BBL!

real quick, bbl, cooking dinner (chicken cakes Jen, your fav) and barley pasta salad. had a GREAT run today with a time that I was happy with and then went for a massage. IT was the first time I have been alone in over a year. I really liked it and asked DH to get me one a month for a break. I think he might get lucky tonight! wink!
Mel- Way to go you strong and sexy momma. so proud of you. terrific time! How are you? Sore? How is the IT band in yoru quad? Motrin! You are amazing!
Susan- Have fun! And john will donate his pears! He is not into fruit yet. he spits it out. he is starting to try to roll over, so we are having to keep a super close eye on him. Motor developments lead to bleeds. Boo. Oh and I thought of you bc I got a super cute undie set and thought that if you got it, your DH would not let you leave for schooL!
Priscilla- How are you today? Feeling better and enjoying family I hope!
JEn- So glad you loved it too. THere is somethign about completing that one that makes me feel a little amazing, a lot amazing! The interval one is also so hard, and has insane abs. Way to go! Great job! And so glad you liked the granola, DH BEGS for it!
Allison- Have you cut out sugar on the better eats? I have been horrible about eats lately, and wish I coul be better. I am glad you found your groove!
Lisa- How was Mom day?
I will BBL, my barley is cookign and i hear a glass of wine calling me.

I haven't tried the lentil recipe yet. But I am going to.
Christine- Hope you got caught up on your rest.

I've got to get that Oxygen Abs issue.
Still vacationing. The kids love the beach. And have had a ball. I wish I had taken more pictures. But ot's hard to watch all the kids and take pictures.

evening ladies
shower was fun. company doesnt come til tuesday. going to lr shopping tomorrow.
we just watched "the blind side" pretty good movie. I grew up in Oxford rooting for the rebs so it was cool seeing it ina a movie.

melanie-seeing the pic of you after your run has really inspired me. you look HOT HOT HOT...Im ready to get these last 3-5 stubborn pounds ( well not stubborn if they werent feedin off allthe sugar I eat ) off of me!

Christine-gotta try your chicken cakes..sounds like soemthing I would like. I make a sweet pot barley soup that is yummy! The more active John becomes your job will be harder uh...its not like you can tell him to sit down and not move. Will swimming be a sport he could do?? Did dh like the new undies?? I have on an old Ole miss shirt and a torn pair of dh's sweat shorts and he's pawing me....doesnt take much lol.

Kendra-the beach sounds wonderful!
Allison-I LOVE the way I feel when I eat better..keep up the good work! Have you treid Rocco's roasted/pureed cauliflower? Its my new fav thing.
Jen-glad James likes pears! K has been eating cereal 2 times a day now oatmeal in the morning and rice at dinner. Gonna give her squash next week.
Waves to everyone. Im headed to bed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.