Sept Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Sept Rotation: Fitness Conditioning

Hi Everyone! With summer coming to an end and most vacations behind us, many of us are looking to get back on a steady track of working out. Consistency and subtle changes to your existing workouts are what bring about continuous fitness results. The following rotation hits a little of everything: Muscle strength, Muscle Endurance, Cardio Fitness, and Flexibility. I have included a flexibility workout once a week (any workout of choice…ie: yoga, pilates, athletic stretch) along with a couple of ab marathon workouts listed below to add to your variegated cardio and strength workouts. ENJOY!!!

WEEK ONE:

Mon: MIC
Tues: Power Hour
Wed: Imax of choice
Thurs: Cardio Kicks plus 15 minute flexibility workout of choice
Fri: Power Hour
Sat: 30 minute moderate intensity run with a 5 minute cool down walk followed by an Abdominal Marathon(24 minutes)….KPC Abs/ Pyramid Upper Body Abs/ Muscle Endurance Abs
Stretch From KPC
Sun: OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon: SJP
Tues: 40 minute Interval Run which includes a warm up and cool down period (Intervals: 30 seconds sprints 90 seconds recovery).
Wed: Bodymax
Thurs: KPC
Fri: Muscle Endurance
Sat: A 15 minute flexibility workout of choice followed by the above Ab Marathon
Sun: OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Step Fit
Tues: MIC
Wed: Step Works
Thurs: Step Heat
Fri: PS: CST
Sat: PS: Leg abs
Sun: PS: BBA plus 15 minute flexibility workout

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: OFF
Tues: Leaner Legs plus 15 minute flexibility workout
Wed: Imax of choice
Thurs: Power Max
Fri: MIS
Sat: KPC
Sun: SJP

Cathe;
Thank you once again for being my 'personal trainer'.
I look forward to your monthly rotations and follow them very closely.
Once again you have not disappointed me with your great guidance. Thank You!

Thanks for always taking the time to put together a monthly rotation for us-your followers. I know you are very busy but always seem to manage pop in and answer questions for us. Thanks Again.

Diana

Love the Marathon AB idea! Also hoping some day you will do a Pilates/Yoga style workout. Hmmmm, guess you've heard that before! I can't wait to get your new Stretch Max workout. Thanks for taking the time to post this for us.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Awww...I was looking for the "Bikini Season is over so let's slack off a bit" Rotation :p

Just kidding!!!!

Abs Marathon! Oh my! :eek:

Thanks as always Cathe,

Ruth :)

Abs MARATHON!??!
Well, now I have to think of a way to trick DH into doing it, as he needs it! Hmmm...

Looks great. Thanks for addressing our request for a rotation that will help flatten the stomach. I think those ab marathons will surely do it.

Have a great day.

- Shopgirl :)

OK, I'm just getting back into checking out the forums because I've not been exercising regularly for about 2 years. So I just discovered the rotation forum.

I'm all set to modify this September rotation to the tapes I have...but what's this???? Interval Running?!?! Does that mean "go outside and run?!" I DESPISE running! It's so hard on my knees and ankles! Also, I find it extremely boring. Plus - I live in Western NY - so BRRRRRR! One more month, and there's no WAY you're getting me outside for any time longer than it takes to get to my car! :+ (OK, I'm exaggerating, the weather isn't THAT bad).

Are there any other running-phobes out there? Do you just substitute with one of the more intense cardio tapes?

When I can't or don't want to run either outside or on my treadmill I will use one of the IMAX workouts in lieu of interval running

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.