Sept 17 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Sept 17th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Trisets: Legs" Live! Time to think in 3's. Three groups of three exercises (per group) repeated three times (per group). This steady paced intense leg workout will have your legs "shaking like a chihuahua". Enough said!!! Wink!

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

A full-sized step with three risers under each side.

A barbell with two large plates on each side (this will be used for deadlifts so use whatever weight will challenge you for deadlifts). Feel free to substitute with heavy dumbbells if you have that weight increment available at home.

A set of 10,12,& 15 pound dumbbells

A paper plate/disc (we may or may not use this but just have it out and ready in case we do).

Sleep well my pretties ....hee hee hee heeeee

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

A full-sized step with three risers under each side.

A barbell with two large plates on each side (this will be used for deadlifts so use whatever weight will challenge you for deadlifts). Feel free to substitute with heavy dumbbells if you have that weight increment available at home.

A set of 10,12,& 15 pound dumbbells

A paper plate/disc (we may or may not use this but just have it out and ready in case we do).

Sleep well my pretties ....hee hee hee heeeee

Love the load lined up:):p:p
Sweet:)

Heading to do last week's class - "For the Love of Cardio". These legs need to shake out the chihuahua's from yesterday's training.
See you on the playground!

I did this class this week and had to modify it due to my injury, but I still got a good burn.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.