Sept 10, 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Sept 10th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "For The Love of Cardio" Live! This non stop, cardio packed workout will have something for everyone. Singing..... "With a blast blast here and a jab punch there, here a jump there a leap everywhere a pop squat". Lol...well you get the point right? Come happy and leave sweaty. See you in the morning!

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

A fitness mat

Last edited:
Yes, fun workout! I had to do a little modifying since I broke my toe but managed a good workout anyway! I would say this workout was more intermediate....wondering if there's a hint of ICE in there?;)

Mat work, meaning using the mat only as a visual, had us squat thrusting, snowboarding & a whole lot more!
Cathe had us catching our breathe like no other trainer.

I know I'm a little late on this one, but what a lot of sweaty fun. Easy to modify if needed but lots of high and low impact with a little HiiT at the end. Thanks for only 1 set of wide burpees. I hope this style is will be similar to the new ice cardio because there was nothing complicated, just an easy to learn and fun workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.