Second Child?

kittymom

Cathlete
I had my son in October of last year and I have since found out I am pregnant again and due in April. I have noticed with this pregnancy I am showing faster than I did with Nicholas. Did you show quicker with your second?

Thanks,
Shannon

I sure did! I think most people do...everything has been stretched once, and they stretch more easily the second (and third, in my case) time around.

Shannon,

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm 17 wks pregnant with child #2 and have outgrown most of my clothes. Even a pair of maternity capris I had last time are already a little snug. ??? Ugh. I don't think I was in maternity until at least 5 months. Now I'm barely 4 months and running out of clothes. I did, however, get asked last week if I had lost weight...LMAO

Tana

I'm due in april also and I do feel like I have a little belly. I'm 10 weeks right now. due the end of April. This is my third. I don't remember showing so soon with #1 or #2.

I remember showing a little sooner, but it didn't mean I got bigger overall.. I think like pps said your muscles have already did it once so it's like they go oh yea.. and wham you pop out sooner, but I noticed in overall size at the end it didn't mean I was bigger. Congrats!!

I agree...in fact I think at the end I was smaller the second and third time around, even though the babies themselves were bigger.

I'm due in May and feel like my belly is already showing. I guess I'll have to get my pregnant clothes out sooner :( Congrats everyone, sounds like there's going to be a bunch of new babies in April!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.