Sean O'malley's Orphaned Cats

SirenSongWoman

Cathlete
Colleen O'Malley Weber, Coach Sean's sister, asked that Sean's Facebook friends put out the word that Sean's two cats need a home. They've been described as sweet-tempered female short hairs, about five years old. For reasons not given, no family members are able to take them in so the poor things, who are used to the comfort of a home and the love of their daddy, are suddenly finding themselves orphaned by Sean's passing.

So if anyone living in Florida (West Palm Beach/Boynton Beach area) would be interested in rescuing Coach O'Malley's confused cats, Colleen O'Malley Weber would love to hear from you. I'm sure Sean's grieving babies would, too :)

Hi all - I'm an old timer on this forum and haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to let you know that Sean's kitties are going to their new home on Saturday. One of the wonderful ladies from Video Fitness is taking them. So they are staying in the (extended) family, so-to-speak, and best of all, they are staying together.

Hi,

I'm so happy to hear that Sean's Kitties have a new home to go to together. I know that Sean would be happy knowing his Kitties were adopted together to the same home. That is happy news. I know I live in Oregon so I couldn't help. God bless, whoever the new pet parent is.

Great to hear some good news.

Hugs,

Nora

Hi all - I'm an old timer on this forum and haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to let you know that Sean's kitties are going to their new home on Saturday. One of the wonderful ladies from Video Fitness is taking them. So they are staying in the (extended) family, so-to-speak, and best of all, they are staying together.

I am so glad to hear this - and glad you told us.

I was so relieved to read this message the morning, thank you Christine. And thank you so much to the wonderful and kind new pet parent! I'm sure Sean appreciates your kindness and generosity very much! :)

Kathy G

That is a major relief. Thank you so much for letting us know and thank you so much to the person from VF who is adopting both of them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.