Schedule of Events

The agenda looks fantastic! The Zumba party sounds super fun. I love learning new things! Can't wait.

Joanne

I'm thinking we might just need a doctor close by in case I have this baby during one of these classes! I'm sure out of the 105 people there has to be someone with a medical background ;-p

Ok Debbie, since you have been before, how do you get cleaned up and ready for the next event with only 15 minutes to half hour of time!!! I'm freaking out!!

Sue, it's called RUN!!!! :D Just kidding! Mostly, you just take a quick potty break, wipe face off and MAYBE run a comb thru your hair and start all over again. Trust me, there will be 104 others just like you...all sweaty! And, no one cares...truly, you get used to it. No freaking out on us, okay? ;) Can't wait to meet you!

Tracey, you'll be in good hands. Not only that, you might get an award for being the first to give birth on a Cathe RT! :eek::eek::eek:

I have never done Zumba before and I DEF have 2 left feet but we'll all have fun with it...from Cathe's remarks, it really sounds like it's going to be a fun PARTY!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL !!!!

Damn Amy! I was counting on you to bail me out, I forgot you were ICU!
Last year when I was 8 months pregnant I got Zumba certified, so I teach it, it's SO MUCH FUN you are all going to LOVE it! Especially when you have a great instructor (like Cathe does) who can really move. Don't be afraid, just do what you can do, it's a blast.

I am super excited to see this schedule and even more excited to see the Zumba class replacing the other dance party. :eek: I've never taken a Zumba class but can't wait to try. :D

Thanks a million for the response, Debbie! I feel a little better now ;) One more thing; in the list of things to bring with us on this trip, no on mentions a small gym bag and since we are shuttling from the hotel to the Four Seasons, I assume we need something to put our change of clothes, etc. in, as well as a lock for our locker. Is that right?

Look forward to meeting you and everyone else!

Thanks a million for the response, Debbie! I feel a little better now ;) One more thing; in the list of things to bring with us on this trip, no on mentions a small gym bag and since we are shuttling from the hotel to the Four Seasons, I assume we need something to put our change of clothes, etc. in, as well as a lock for our locker. Is that right?

Look forward to meeting you and everyone else!

Not Deb here, but yes a gym bag to carry your changes of clothes in will come in handy. The gym does have lockers that use quarters, so I always try to bring a pocket full. You use a quarter each time you open the locker. Hope that helps.

Jean

Thanks Jean for replying. I bring my Nike gym bag as my carry-on on the plane and then, I use it to transport my clothes, shoes and stuff back & forth from the hotel to gym. Just an idea if you don't want to pack it in your suitcase.

Denise, I can't wait to see you!!!

I still have the pic of you, me, Caroline and Erin standing around the Cathe weight tower in my workout room from the 2007 RT.

I'm going to have to get an updated version this year...:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.