Saved "Favorites" section for Cathe Live

lvmy2kids

I've always saved my Cathe Live favorites using the "Save to Favorites" button and they were recently all erased. I have no idea how...one day when I logged on they were just gone. Is there any way for me to restore the ones that I had saved to my favorites?

DITTO!!!! I'm really frustrated w/ "Live" right now. Something got screwed up and I have to go through unusual stuff just to play a class. Plus all my favorites are GONE!!!! ZERO!!! And I had many, many favorites. I wish I could help you. I hope someone else has a solution.

I've always saved my Cathe Live favorites using the "Save to Favorites" button and they were recently all erased. I have no idea how...one day when I logged on they were just gone. Is there any way for me to restore the ones that I had saved to my favorites?

Hi lvmy2kids, what device are you using? and have you tried logging out and back in?

I hope you get your issue resolved. I never knew you could save your LIVE favorites somewhere. I will wait to see what happens, then see how to do it with Chromecast.

Thank you! I love having the Favorites feature, I've saved so many and often go right to my favorites, especially if I'm in a hurry in the morning. I hope I can get them back!

Hi Ivmy2kids, I just checked Cathe Live on a Fire Stick using one of our test accounts and all of our favorites showed up just fine. I also checked with our customer service department and they have not had any similar reported problems like yours. So, here is what I suggest:

1. Can you test Cathe Live on your phone using our iPhone or Android app? This will tell you if your favorites are still in your account.
2. If you see your favorites in your account using your phone, then you the know the issue is with the Fire Stick (see next steps)
1. Unplug your Fire Stick and try again. If this does not work try the following steps:
2.On your main Fire TV screen, select settings
3. Select "Applications".
4. Scroll down to and select "Managed Installed Apps"
5. Scroll down and Select "Cathe Live.
6. Select " clear data"
7. Select "clear cache"
8. Login again. if this doesn't work then contact our customer service at [email protected]

I just checked on my phone and I do see my favorites!! I've never logged onto Live via my phone. So it must be the Fire Stick, I will try doing as you suggested. Thank you for your response and help!

It worked!! Just unplugging the Fire Stick did not solve the problem but I then did as you suggested, and cleared data and cache. I logged back in and my favorites were back. Thank you!

I just want to give a BIG "Shout out" to Bob who helped me w/ my Live issue. Apparently he has a magic wand and waved it over my account and VIOLA! It works again. All my favorites are there, it plays perfectly with both audio and video- which weren't working- I could hear it on the TV but not see it. It's a beautiful thing!!!! Thanks again Bob.

I use Firestick. I just checked today and everything is fine for me. My favorites are still there. I hope that means I missed all the action. But good to know how to fix it if it does happen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.