Sara Elisabeth has arrived!

I (the "due next week but not quite ready" poster) now have a beautiful baby daughter - Sara Elisabeth, born Dec. 13, 2000 at 2:54 am and weighing 7lbs 11oz.

When she was finally there, I had a feeling like I have never had before - I can't explain it, but I was half crying, half laughing and just ELATED - I don't know if I have ever been elated before, let alone use the word in a sentence. Her daddy and I were just so thrilled that she was there, that it took about 5 minutes before I realized that I didn't even know if she was a boy or a girl and had to ask!!! But my doctor hadn't even noticed as she had handed Sara to the pediatric team so quickly (Sara had a bit of a rocky start as there was meconium in the amniotic fluid which she had swallowed) But she is now doing very well and we have been home for a day and a half. I have barely slept but I don't feel tired - but my husband falls asleep when we visit people! I guess I am still flying high - I am just fearing that I might "crash and burn" soon...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am so excited for you! I have been checking regularly and thinking about you, wondering how you were doing. Little girls are such a tremendous blessing. I have three of 'em and guess what? My middle daughter, who is five, is a Sarah Elizabeth!! We call her Sarah Beth because there are two other Sarahs in the family. Woe to the person who calls her "Sarah", she says "my name is Sarah BEFF!!" hehe. Well, congratulations on your sweetie and good pick on the name! Those little newborn shrimpies are just somethin' else. . .

(how big was she?)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isn't that the most incredible feeling in the world - when you hold your baby for the first time. Nothing can compare. I'm so happy for you and your husband. And guess what? If you think you're in love now, just wait, you only fall deeper and deeper in love with them each passing day!
Enjoy this special time. Happy Holiday!
Lisa

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!

Isn't it just the most amazing thing in the world to hold your baby!!! There are no words to describe the wonder and excitement. It is just the best, most unforgettable time. Enjoy.

Congrads!!! This is so exciting and I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling so elated!!! What a wonderful holiday present for you and your husband...Enjoy!

Yippee

I have goosebumps just thinking about your new little bundle of joy and how excited you must be. Congratulations and enjoy!

Welcome into the world Sara Elisabeth! Oh I am soooo happy and excited for all of you. Your post was so touching. Congratulations and big hugs and kisses to mommy, daddy, and baby! Get some well deserved rest.

Congratulations! Enjoy your new baby girl!!!!!!! Babies are so wonderful!
Michelle PROUD MOMMA TO
Aaron (10),Brye(almost 4)
Kaylee Brooke (21 months)
and daytime mom to
Krissy,Jacob and Haley

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.