Santa Monica or Empire State???

aveggiegirl

Cathlete
Which one do you like better? I want to get one and can't decide because they both look good to me. I don't have any ropes and I know Santa Monica uses them. Would I still get a good workout if I skipped the ropes?

Thanks!:)

You can "skip" the ropes section in Santa Monica. It is an option when you start the DVD. I LOVE Santa Monica better than Empire State. Just my opinion.

Thank you Peggie. Are you able to tell me how long Santa Monica is if I skipped the ropes? Do you use the rope and if so, is it a good investment?

I am out of the loop. What are these about? I seriously thought you were thinking of moving and could not for the life of me understand why you would consider cold NY over warm CA. Can you tell I live in the middle of NY?

Hey, if you want to visit CA, you could come here, it was a sunny 68 degrees F today. We have great trails, parks, lakes and rivers.

ok, I am guessing that she didn't mean Santa Monica, CA? Cause, down there its probably a bit cool.

"Thank you Peggie. Are you able to tell me how long Santa Monica is if I skipped the ropes? Do you use the rope and if so, is it a good investment?"

You still get a good workout without the ropes. I don't have the ropes, but wish I did. After each segment, when we are having our rest of 30 or 60 seconds or whatever you set it at, they go off and do the ropes. It doesn't show them but they say they are doing that.

Let me look on my DVD and see if it says how long it is. It does not say on the DVD how long it is, but it seems like it is about 45 minutes.

I am out of the loop. What are these about? I seriously thought you were thinking of moving and could not for the life of me understand why you would consider cold NY over warm CA. Can you tell I live in the middle of NY?

These are Kettlebell workouts.:)

"Thank you Peggie. Are you able to tell me how long Santa Monica is if I skipped the ropes? Do you use the rope and if so, is it a good investment?"

You still get a good workout without the ropes. I don't have the ropes, but wish I did. After each segment, when we are having our rest of 30 or 60 seconds or whatever you set it at, they go off and do the ropes. It doesn't show them but they say they are doing that.

Let me look on my DVD and see if it says how long it is. It does not say on the DVD how long it is, but it seems like it is about 45 minutes.

Thanks again Peggie. I appreciate your help. I think Santa Monica is on sale now so this is a good time for me to get it.:)

Lrusso you were smart to move out of the cold weather. I have a wonderful house and fantastic job here. I just despise the cold.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.