S&S Bootcamp = The best bootcamp

firemedic

Cathlete
This is now my fav. Cathe Bootcamp, including live. I loved this workout. Just did it this morning and it went by so fast. Love the compound moves, but I did modify the cling n press using a smaller step height. I'm not always coordinated enough pushing my arms over head while moving across a step. So I used caution and lowered my step. I was just enough cardio but very easy to modify if needed. Felt like I got a great over all cardio & lighter weight work. I love the lighter weights because I feel I can get lower in most of the moves for the lower body. I will be using this one a lot. Thanks Cathe for another WINNER!!!

I agree firemedic! I totally LOVED this one so much! Bootcamp's are usually not my favorite to do, but this was so good & so much fun! I like it the best out of all the bootcamp's (dvds & live)! I can't wait to do this one again-10+stars Cathe!!! The pace and the exercises were awesome-I especially enjoyed the status lunge/front side raise and the single leg deadlist w/front raise/upright row! It was a nice change with the Barbell addition. Thank you Cathe - you have not disappointed with this new series!!!

I have to say I really liked this workout. It moved quickly although I used a heavier barbell for legs then dumbbells for upper body segments for easier transition. Just an FYI if you do the basic premix which has abs at the end it skips for first cardio of plunge lunge even though its in the workout manager. I emailed and was told it's not a glitch.

Can someone tell me how many plunge lungs Cathe does in this workout? On my disc it skips over that exercise.

Thank you kindly :)

64 fast pace to get them in a minute really gets the heart pumping

I felt I needed those 64 plunge lunges as a warm up. I literally felt my joints being lubricated
while plunging without modification:):)

As to my views on the workout. I felt I have a good workout although it is not my fav/best Bootcamp.
I loved the cross over clean press move :);):p. I think well seasoned cathletes who are into choreographies will
not have issues crossing over the step, cleaning and pressing.:) It is a great safe move;)

I just did this one for the first time today and I really liked it. I matched Cathe's weight for everything but I did modify some of the cardio. I can see myself doing this one a lot. It was tons of fun!

Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.