Ryka Transpires

paulababy

Cathlete
I think the shoes that Cathe and crew wear in one of her new workouts are the ryka transpires in blue. I needed a new pair and found them on sale at naturalizer.com for $50. I just received an email that all sale items are 20% off today online only, so they are only $40! Of course I bought mine two days ago, so I missed out on the extra sale, but I wanted to pass the info along. Have fun shopping!
Paula

Thanks for tip! I just placed my order and got an extra $10 off for signing up as a new member. Guess I will have some cool shoes to wear at the July RT :)

Michelle

I received my shoes today

I was kicking myself for ordering on line since I have to try everything on. My knees are so bad I need a soft cushy heel. I did 4DS KB and legs - love them. Now I need to decide if I should get another pair in a different color with the $10 off coupon I received when I placed my order.

:D:D:D:D

weener said:
I was kicking myself for ordering on line since I have to try everything on. My knees are so bad I need a soft cushy heel. I did 4DS KB and legs - love them. Now I need to decide if I should get another pair in a different color with the $10 off coupon I received when I placed my order.

:D:D:D:D

Did you order from neutralizer.com?

Yes, and if you want - can use - my $10 off coupon, let me know. They don't have them in a different color so I will get them at DSW.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.