Ryka N-Gage Studio for cheap

N-Gages are great for step and kickboxing, and they also provide a great deal of support for high impact. I recommend them highly.

Hi Caitlin - You mentioned the instructor is replacing the studio and that you feel they are an improvement. What differences do you see between the two?

Thanks,
Wendy

I find them to have more cushioning to protect the foot from impact, and I also think that they provide more support. As a former long distance runner, I am always trying to guard against flaring up my old runner's knee and illiotibial band syndrome. I have had much fewer problems since I began wearing Rykas.

Thank you Wendy and Mary. I ordered the white ones on shoes.com. They came within 3 days and I just tried exercising in them today. I was being cheap and never paid more than 20 bucks for gym shoes but I guess there are some things that its just better to spend more. I like them a lot. Thanks. I took the above advice and ordere .5 bigger. I'm an 8 but the 8.5 fits perfectly. I think I'll get the black ones too.

Thanks again,
You should get a discount for getting them so many customers. :)

Kathy

I am surprised how fast shipping was since it was free. I'll definitely order from them again. Good service.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.